BMW 440i Loaner $310 after CA TAX — 0 DAS

2019 BMW 440i Gran Coupe (4800 miles loaner)

**MSRP: $53600
**Selling Price: $42900
**Monthly Payment: $310 after tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $0
**MSD: 7 ( tier2 credit)
**Incentives: 8250 (loyalty, lease credit, OL Code)

**Months:24
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF: .165
**Residual: 63%

**Region: California
**Leasehackr Score:15.8

9 Likes

Looks like a strong deal

Strong af, good job there m8t

Amazing deal, nice job.

Beautiful. Is that mineral gray? Enjoy

Where is this located?

Yup. Mineral gray metallic

Bay Area, California

Nice deal enjoy!!

Did you lock this deal in last day of May?

BMW incentives for May expire today. No need to lock…unless you’re looking past today.

I was asking bc I was browsing 440s as well and hadn’t seen this in any dealer inventory in NorCal in the last 24 hours.

Yup. Deals are good thru today. Highly recommend you get something done if you qualify for loyalty. Hard to imagine things getting better than 7750 in lease/loyalty credit. Let the dealer know it may be the last day for them too

Believe me…they know this already. They don’t need reminded. Telling them this means very little. They can always wholesale it or give a large purchase discount and write it down.

Good to know!

@osiq good luck, hope ya find something today. I think this car is easily worth $400 a month with 0 DAS—which is attainable today.

IMO this is a wayyy better deal/value than those 320i or whatever they were that were going for $250/mo

Interested! Located on Bay Area. Can Grad discount be stacked on this?

1 Like

Yes. College grad stacks. However, lease incentives ended today. Keep an eye out for June offers starting on 6/3/19

Agree. As enticing as the number were, I like the look of the 4 series + the engine

Which dealer is this and can you share the sales contract? I’m in the Bay area and looking for something similar.