BMW 330i offer, not sure if this is even great or not! Asking for reviews!

Been talking to multiple dealerships about leasing a 2019 330i demo vehicle.
Car’s going to be register to Southern California with tax rate of 9.5%
*car is about 3300 miles in use

First time hackr, is this even a good deal? worth pursuit? thanks in advance

bmw%20lease

Looks like you’re getting a good discount off MSRP which is great, but based on the numbers you provided MF likely marked up (just eyeballing).

I’d suggest looking up the RV for 24 months and seeing if this is sweeter there.

1 Like

The discount is not bad at 18% pre rebates. Make sure they are using the base MF of .00128, and use MSDs which will save a significant amount.

1 Like

let’s say if it’s marked up on MF, 0.00168 just for instance

When dealership or sales says “we can not change it”

Is that true?! I’m always curious about that

They can do whatever they, and so can you(ie walk) Without base MF you need to push for more discount

1 Like

Thank you, that answered :slight_smile:

AFAIK the dealer can go to base but an owner/manager may decide Max markup is policy. You should be able to get more off MSRP in return for marked up MF.

1 Like

They can always change it to the base rate (assuming your credit score is high enough.) However, they do not have to give you the base rate. I was surprised recently when a well known dealer here on LH refused to offer the base MF.

1 Like

I really wanted them to eat up my DAS to just a simple first month of $380 (that’s with tax) lol

Nothing wrong with a marked up MF if the discount reflects it. In this case, marking up from .00128 to .00168 would require about another grand off to equal out.

3 Likes

With sedan sales on the decline and 3 series production in Mexico, I see 3 series deals continuing for awhile, buyers market! Can you imagine how much cheaper it must be to build them in Mexico vs the Fatherland?

3 Likes

Yeah, have a 820 on Fico and I don’t think I’ll be doing too bad on TransUnion score

believed the sales manager stated I was getting 0.00128 for MF

Interesting! since it’s my first time leasing during winter

Will December be an even better discount month than November?

Only way to know is to roll the dice and see what happens in December and hope for the best.

1 Like

They should be just as good if not better. However, 2019 models may be scarce by then.

I recall reading somewhere on LH that you can lock in the current month’s deals if you submit a credit application. I am not sure if that only applies to cars you order vs. cars already in stock.

1 Like

They get better until they don’t. No way to know.

1 Like

I think this is close on the calculator but under by $20/mo do not exactly right…

1 Like

I think I need to re-negotiate the deal. Don’t really like this number I’m seeing.

What number do you think you should be seeing?

Is this from a socal dealer, or just ultimately going to socal?

outta state dealer, going to register to SoCal address

this is where I wanna get to