BMW 330i offer, not sure if this is even great or not! Asking for reviews!

Have you considered a socal dealer? Even with a lower discount, not getting killed by those dealer fees will help.

I did, just didn’t have any luck with any of them lol

Did your original post include MSDs? This calculator is only off by about $15 a month. Applying MSDs, if they weren’t, on the first one ought to about cover that.

yeah my original was without MSDs

but lease calculator had Drive-Off: $2,234

worksheet had $2880.12

that’s something I couldn’t understand…

Worksheet has $2880.12 in drive offs, with the $2500 rebate going towards it. That’s how they’re getting to $380 due at sale. Unless Im misreading what they’re doing. You should verify, as some dealers use “down” as cap cost reduction and some use it as “money out of pocket”

wait…I thought I was gonna need to pay $2880.12 out of pocket when signing!!!

I’m so confused I’m sorry…lol

You need to verify with the dealer what they are offering. $380.12 would be an extremely bizarre amount to do as a cap cost reduction, and would make perfect sense if the drive off was made up of first month and then $2500 rebate, however, I agree that their itemized list doesn’t read that way.

I hated when BMW sales shows me this format of crap with all due respect.

lmao…yeah $380.12 for cap cost reduction is just stupid, but I told them I wanted $0 down

Well if we want to be pedantic, first month out of pocket is $0 down, just not $0 due at sale.

I don’t disagree. A lot of dealers present only some of the numbers and do some in a manner that’s intentionally obtuse.

Hi, I am new to this. Can anyone help me understand this sheet? Thanks a lot

What are you unsure of?

They’re asking for a lot of money due at sale, which you should not do. You’ll need to find out what MF they’re charging, but as it is an AutoNation dealer, I can almost guarantee it’s marked up to the max. Discount isnt as good as youd want on a demo, especially with a marked up MF.

NorCal package is just $500 in dealer profit. Just say no to add ons like that.

I am still negotiating with this dealer. Hope I can get more discounts after:rofl:
New to Hackr, have tons questions. Thanks a lot for your help

1 Like

Ask away, ideally before signing something with the dealer and not after

1 Like

yeah, well the first month be my due at signing was my intention to the dealership. sales was telling me yes and $2500 covers registration, title…etc. and the other day I was on the phone with Sales manager and numbers are different and there is other fees besides the first month due

Headaches…

Really all you need to know is MSRP, pre-incentive discount, incentives, MF, RV, and fees. Don’t worry about how they’re allocating the cash where to structure the das. Get the info you need to calculate the deal and then you can figure out for yourself what the numbers should be.

1 Like

I appreciate that.

Believe it is a great deal at 380 + 380 DAS

if it ever happens, yes.