BMW 330e lease deal

Just finalized my lease on a custom 2017 BMW 330e. I locked in October lease rates then ordered a custom car built in Germany that arrived at the end of November. Selling price $1000 under invoice minus all incentives ($1000 buildout cash, $3000 lease credit, $1500 fleet discount with decrease in MF, $1000 loyalty). I got a lot of add ons as I wanted to really have fun with the car. BMW support for Nov/Dec has dwindled a bit so I took the October numbers as you can choose between the locked in promotions at the time of order or at the time of delivery. CA dealership.

MSRP $56,870
Total Cap Cost $46,950
7 MSDs
12k/36mo lease $395 plus tax, $429 per month total with $4489 drive off ($3150 MSDs and the rest in taxes and DMV fees).

Smoking deal on a custom order. Nicely played!!! is that right - MSRP 57k, Cap cost 47k!!! You can’t get that kind of discount on 2016 loaners sometimes!!

Is this the Euro delivery? If so- you’re in for a real treat! Drink up while your car is being built and then take a lap around the official track right outside. And if the time is right- they also cover insurance for about a month if you decide to explore Germany.

It’s a custom order but delivered to the dealership in California. I’m pleased by not ecstatic with the range and performance of the hybrid system though with the incentives available for a similarly equipped 330i this plugin hybrid model leased almost $30 a month cheaper. Add in fuel costs and it was a technical fun toy and an overall cost saver too. I did end up paying about 20% off MSRP due to the extra incentives. Fleet discount and loyalty really helped out on top of an already excellent starting price from a great dealer I’ve worked with before.

Hi Rosie,

Would you mind letting me know who you worked with here in socal? In the market for a 5 series here. Thank you.

Yes please share dealer and agent info!

I went through Bimmerfest, a great BMW online forum. Their sponsors usually offer great, no hassle pricing. Jon Shafer at BMW Santa Barbara has been my primary contact. Greg Poland in the LA area is also known to be great. A few other dealerships around the country also participate.

http://garage.bimmerfest.com/siteSponsor.php?&action=listsitesponsorindex

I was referred by my relative to Greg Poland as well. I did have a chance to speak with him. You won’t get the lowest price off the bat and must present him with your competing offers