BMW 330 edrive 312 a month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 BMW 330i Edrive]

MSRP: [$50,XXX]
Selling Price: [$43,XXX.XX]
Rebates: [$1000 College Grad, $1500 AARP, USAA(forget the amount), all of the edrive discounts [5000]]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.0077]
Residual: [62%]

Security Deposit: [$2450]
Rebates: [$5000]
Total Due At Signing: [$3718]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$312.28]

Zip Code: [XXXXX]
Sales Tax Rate: [8.75%]

Is this a good deal for this car?

You should be signing the deal now if they are stacking all those discounts. From forum research at BMW sites, I’m pretty sure they can’t stack USAA/College/AARP, but then again- I’m experiencing some difficult getting out of the dealers how the incentives are applied and what stacks or doesn’t.

That seems like a storming deal but then again, someone might come in anc contradict me on that!

$312/month for a $50k BMW sounds great to me. Enjoy the car. :+1:

He didn’t stack them, I just told him what a qualified for and with no negotiating this is what he came back with. This is for a reluctant friend, if the deal doesn’t go through I will put it up for grabs on this site

Trying to push for more, this was without negotiation

I forgot to add the leasehackr score of 14.6

That’s a great deal! enjoy it! pull the trigger before they kill the MSD and AARP!

This is an incredible deal! However, everyone take note he maxed out all the incentives available. Grad rebate, corporate, and the AARP (if before end of Feb). Congrats!

It wasn’t before the end of feb (was yesterday), he said he gave me the best combination of the incentives

is that mf missing a zero?

yes 20characters …

I would t say “he gave you”. You earned it since you have to qualify for each and every single incentive.

Sorry I was referencing the ones he was able to combine, the USAA he couldn’t add in.

so it was 43k 14% off msrp before incentives?

I went in to a dealer yesterday and the max he would give me off msrp was 10%.

Not exactly the 43 includes the lease cash and the aarp, after the 43 the rebates include Iperformance credit(3k) another lease credit (1k)

so selling price is actually 43+1.5 (aarp)+1 (lease cash) = 45.5

so approx 9% off msrp

so ill aim for 9-10% off msrp from my local client advisor

No it doesn’t work like that, combined they come out to 45. You cannot simply add them.

im adding back the incentives that you subtracted to get your selling price because you listed them again under rebates.