BMW 330 edrive 312 a month

yes, but combined they dont equal 2500 is what im trying to say they equal 2000.
Under bmw 1500 + 1000 doesn’t equal 2500 it equals 2000

because those incentives are taxed rigth?

Nope, its just the way bmw does it

Can you stack fleet and college new grad with the 5000 lease credit? I went to a dealer today and he said I can only get one out of three. I’m really confused.

The 5000 credit includes the college grad. Its very hard to explain. The sales price includes one of the lease incentives and fleet. The rebates ontop of the sales price include Grad, Iperformance credit, and another lease credit.

Is this in CA? Or, can anyone recommend a sales rep in CA that is easy to work with to get selling price this low on the 330e? I won’t be able to stack everything you have but want to try to get close. Thanks for any recommendations!

Long time lurker here. Just got an account to thank the poster and this forum for the valuable information shared here.

I was able to duplicate this deal today at a socal dealer after emailing a couple of them over the weekend.

MSRP: [$48,6XX]
Selling Price: [$42,XXX] --> Gross Capitalized Cost, this is probably where BMW lease incentives went to.
Rebate: [$4,XXX] --> this went to Capitalized Cost Reduction. This was some combo of fleet and conquest.

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.0007X] --> I don’t remember exactly and its not on the paperwork
Residual: [62%] --> I verified this by dividing the residual value by the MSRP.

Security Deposit: [$2100]
Total Due At Signing: [$3250]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$299.49]

Leasehackr Score: ~14 years

3 Likes

Whoa. You out hacked the OP :slight_smile:

1 Like