Blowout Lease Specials For Leftover 2020 Giulia

• makes (Alfa Romeo)
  • states (e.g. Lease built for Tx, please provide zip code if you are out of state);
  • Price range is going to be under $555 with approved and qualifying vehicles;
  • vehicle types (FCA= Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram).

I happen to have a few Ti Sport Carbon (2020) models available. The one I am advertising has an MSRP of $52,195

Those who qualify based on the information included above will be able to take advantage of these specials. IF you are still interested in the current lease specials that we have but do not have the qualifying vehicles, please, reach out to me and I will be more than happy to assist.

For the specific stock number that I am basing this post on, your payment would be $551 down and $551/month.

Must have a current Alfa in the house and a returning lessee.

If you are interested in a base Giulia (MSRP $41,745), a well-qualified customer would be able to lease for as little down as 1st payment ($473) and $473/month.

ALL leases are through Ally.

Please email inquiries to landrews@alfafiatftw.com
Include your current zip code and vehicles in the household. I will then send a link with our current inventory to allow you to select the vehicle you would love the most and then work the deal for you.

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4