Off Topic Landfill 4

When dealing with this crowd, thats a given :slight_smile:

A couple of years ago, I was trying to buy two cars from the same dealer at the same time. When I worked out what an LH worthy deal was, and offered to buy these two cars from the same dealer at once they told me in an irritated fashion, “We dont even want to sell you one car at that price, never mind two”. So, its good to have some dealers here on the board who are the polar opposite :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello All,

I’m sorry I’m new to this form. I would like to share with you all great deal if someone interested. Open to negotiation.

Please reach out with any questions.

This is not a good deal, especially with $4k down. Promote your swap in the correct thread if you’re interested in moving it.

1 Like

Not a good deal. I had the same car for $364 sign and drive and that was with 12k miles a year sign and drive. With the miles you have remaining you probably can get rid of it with a $1K or 2K incentive to the new lessee.

516 318 1578

No way that someone that has an Alfa will ever lease another Alfa unless they are a glutton for punishment. This is like a dealer listing all the incentives that no one can qualify for. lol

2 Likes

You must not have good luck selling your brand or come across a person who can still help you achieve a low lease payment as a customer on a higher MSRP. As for me, and where I’m at, I have a great amount of success. If you are interested in an Alfa I can help with that too. Other than that, no need to make a comment on something you nothing about. Have a good day sir or ma’am.

No idea what you are saying, but yes I have had an Alfa, yes it has left me stranded. You are asking an absurd amount of money for a left over 2020. Good luck with your “Blowout” special.

4 Likes

What is the blowout special here? Sorry if im missing something

12 Likes

Aside from the standard $2500 incentive, there is a $2500 loyalty incentive. Which means effectively you are offering 8% off at buyrate on aged inventory. I’d be ashamed to call that a “blow out”

9 Likes

You would be saving a total of $12k off the total MSRP So based on the incentive you may be referring to, you’re correct its not, however what I would be able to do for you would. Now if you are interested in seriously leasing a vehicle then I will be more than happy to put a deal together for you after you select a vehicle that you like.

Total rebates/incentives have nothing to do with a “blow out”. They are national/regional offers available to anyone walking into any dealership, including your competitors. The only way to compare a deal is price BEFORE rebates at buyrate. Like I stated before, 8% off is lukewarm at best on an in demand brand much less an FCA product with questionable reliability.

2 Likes

You’re right and I am posting this deal if you have average credit based. LIsten, if you aren’t interested in an Alfa then this post isn’t for you. I happen to be at a dealership where we are ranked top 5 in the nation since July of last year have been fortunate to assist hundreds of clients whether it be with a CPO or new lease. If you are interested then I can provide you with our inventory, let you select a vehicle and if your credit is superb then I can show you something better. I can respect your feedback and opinion.

I did it, didn’t have any reliability issues with my last or current Alfa.

1 Like

Are you saying that your pricing assumes less than top tier credit via an MF above the base rate which is not marked up for profit but for a lower credit tier? I would probably post your deals assuming Tier 1 (or whatever Ally or Chrysler Cap calls it) and raise the MF/pricing if the credit is subpar, not vice versa. Every broker and dealer on here assumes that the applicant would qualify for base MF through the lender.

Time to grab some popcorn. OP is going to have a bad time here…

I think you’re missing the point here. It’s irrelevant whether or not you’re a “top 5” if you aren’t posting a good deal, you aren’t posting a good deal. Your deal shouldn’t be a “jumping off point” to negotiate further it should be your bottom line. On this forum nobody really cares how many cars you sell or if your dealership has a new coffee machine- they care about getting the most vehicle for the lowest monthly possible.

You seem to be falling into the same pattern that a lot of new brokers/dealers do when they come to LH, are failing to read the room, and are trying to use marketing/sales strategies that aren’t appropriate for the demographic. LH can be a value added driver of business, however, it will only be that for you if you adjust your approach (and pricing) accordingly. We want you to be successful. I’d highly consider taking the feedback here seriously and refocusing your strategy.

2 Likes

I can respect that and thank you for your approach and feedback. This will be diligently noted and anyway that I can improve my delivery will taken with respect and intent to grow.

1 Like

With that said, I’ll clean up the thread in a few minutes of the non-relevant posts that don’t need to be in a marketplace posting.