Best Swapalease Deals Thread

This one is in my 1st reply, but glad someone else is stalking swapalease too!

Hoping something cool pops up this week, the $482/mo 750 was a damn good steal, can’t believe I missed it. :frowning:

:laughing: I check your thread for cool finds frequently but it didn’t occur to me that you are going to add the new ones within the same post, that’s why I missed it.

1 Like

I added it on the 7th :joy:, nah I’m just gonna put em in a new post at the bottom haha.

That is a sweet deal though, too bad it’s across the country for me.

I always appreciate the good finds on SAL, Leasetrader,etc etc.

if anybody else finds something they are more than welcome to share it with the community almost like a pay it forward kind of thing.

1 Like

In that case, I suppose I shall contribute to both threads this evening.

Here’s one that could be worth it for someone who wants a fun weekender, or is willing to shell out for the 0.30/mi overage, since it looks like they’ve already paid ahead half of the remaining payments. Plus, that 718 in the Carmine Red… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I had saw this one but was unsure how people would react to the 400 miles a month. Still $450/mo for a 718 is not bad given how porsche usually leases.

1 Like

Actually in Covid times it may work for someone who is suddenly working from work and doesn’t have many places to commute to on a regular basis.

If I had a second car now that’s probably the amount of miles I’d be using a months if that.

2 Likes

Couldn’t grab it fast enough :sob:
It’s pending already according to the seller.
If anyone has something similar (especially in Florida), dm me…

Porsche isnt transferring leases anyway

Wow, it appears so. I’m surprised they’re still popping up on swapalease.

Oh my that’s where I live. Sooooo tempting. Pretty sure I’ve seen that car around.

Off topic slightly, but I sometimes look at Swap-a-lease and feel bad for people who are trying to dump leases that are criminally bad.

Imagine a $700+ payment on a Q50 Luxe.
Or a $900+ payment on an S4
Or a $600+ payment on an S60

I’m no lease negotiating expert by any means but these people clearly didn’t do any research.

2 Likes

Sometimes there’s a ton of negative equity rolled into it. Yes, still bad financial decision(s) regardless…

There’s a topic for that, worst leases.

But like kc said could be any combination of lots of negative equity, marked up mf, car sold for msrp before incentives, etc etc.

1 Like

We’ve seen way worse. Like there’s literally no end to how bad it can get.

2 Likes

Im yet to see anything worse than 3K X6. Like its 3% of MSRP payment…

Yeah the 3k x6 40i is the clear winner

Solid deal here imo.

2018 x5 $527/mo with 1200 miles/mo

5 Likes

Always boggles me when people can’t put in the slightest of effort… like maybe upload more than one? Maybe go outside instead taking pictures inside what looks like a body shop or service facility

I am taking over a 2019 BMW X5 and the seller is putting $17,000 down to bring the payment to $720 a month… We’ll see if he actually delivers on the payment to BMW otherwise I am not signing anything…

I wonder how that would work>
When I took over a BMW I got certified funds from the seller.

But having them give the monies to BMW isnt bad.
Im guessing it wouldnt lower the payment but BMWFS would allocate the funds received will be applied to upcoming payments

And Im wondering why more people dont do this instead of getting an escrow service