Best Swapalease Deals Thread

It’s an X2, but no money DAS. Probably one of the better BMW deals on SAL lately.

2 Likes

Anything remotely decent with no money down is Swap Pending within 8 hrs! Thinking about taking over leases that allow 3rd party buyouts and immediately selling them at this point.

Pretty sure there’s an army of people doing that right now on all these websites and forums…

3 Likes

Looks like a solid deal considering the current market.

1 Like

Thanks… I tried… :upside_down_face:

Nice short term lease for PNW folks.

5 Likes

$294/mo Renengade

1 Like

Can we have a worst swapalease deals thread? I’d love to kick it off…

1 Like

We technically do… Worst leases you've seen

2 Likes

CA only but not bad if there’s no actual down payment.

$1417/mo effective payment for a model Y

You sure this wasn’t meant for the “worst leases” thread?

13 Likes

Can someone with a swapalease account PM me ?

Looking to get seller contact info for a listing. Thanks!

1 Like

@hashone Isn’t it worth $59 to save boatload on assuming someones lease? Technically your asking someone to commit a theft of information from SAL.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen on SAL, you rarely can take over a lease that saves you dough

3 Likes

As already stated. No such thing as boat load savings on SAL. Keep it moving buddy boy.

3 Likes

@hashone Nice try. I’m confused. You clearly found a deal you felt was worth your time otherwise you wouldn’t have attempted to circumvent a businesses revenue model by asking for free contact info. You sir, should keep it moving buddy boy- unless you like wasting your own time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m not with the back and forth. If you know anything about this community, then you know this has been done in the past to get the timeline moving with the SAL seller. I had a handful of people graciously reach out to provide the so called “thefthed” information. Thanks for your help in that.

As for the listing, the seller was looking for offers and I provided him one. The deal like many others on SAL isn’t good in its original state.

If you’re still “confused”, then I suggest looking for professional help my guy.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Effective $698 a month not terrible here if you can do a 7500 mile/yr lease

3 Likes