Best Swapalease Deals Thread

Not a tesla guy but this looks sweet. No dp atm!

$395/mo 9xx miles/mo standard range +

2 Likes

Lazarus I’m going to bet you my left kidney circles the good one, that with VA tax and that payment he’s asking for 5-8k DP minimum for that payment and taxes.

:chocolate_bar:

Once he gets a good amount of calls he/she might lol. Better get on it quickly before they realize what’s happening :rofl:

El Cajon isn’t exactly in the “Los Angeles area.” :laughing:

Really not going to find anything cheaper right now if you don’t have Costco. That being said, I could never live without cruise control

1 Like

That’s actually posted on here too.

The civic deal I got a couple weeks ago is cheaper and it has ACC with low speed follow. Plus it’s not a Trax :zipper_mouth_face: honestly I don’t understand how people drive these things. I drove a ‘loaded’ Encore a couple years ago…got a half mile down the road turned around and went back :laughing:

2 Likes

Did you post details yet?

I had one as a rental a couple weeks ago when I went to Florida and I forgot how slow it is. Then again, anything feels slow compared to an LT1. Going to be hard to transfer it come June to say the least

We had an Encore from Hertz for a recent weekend in Charleston.

It was not bad enough to unseat the RAV4 from its position as the second worst vehicle I’ve ever rented, just behind the Mitsubishi Mirage.

1 Like

Tundra what?

Owner open to offers, even at circa $1500 down this is a very good deal, it’s a steal at 0 down.

1 Like

Deleted comment.

Great deal to drive a Widebody Hellcat Charger for a year. I’d take it and dont even need it but don’t live in Michigan. Damn you Ally. Love that color.

9 Likes

Damn you. Contacted seller :no_mouth:

Edit: @volnedan you can be second in line :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That color is amazing. Plenty of miles to mess around with too.

1 Like

@lazarus set up a company in Michigan at this point yet?

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

I actually have a family member in Michigan… hmm

Used to get amazing deals out of Michigan near Detroit all the time. They pump super aggressive leases out with employee discounts. Wish GM Financial and Ally would start doing out of state transfers again.

Quiet you. I have LH dibs :slight_smile: