Best sport sedan to lease $500-$600 pretax

And that is out of New England? I’m assuming shipping would be close to $1K. That sparks my interest if I cant get around $500.

Does LT cull their stale listings or leave them up on the site?

Really depends. I’ve seen some folks getting GT2’s in low 500’s, but with a lot of dealer discount and some money down. The high MF and poor RV are not doing that car any favors.

In NYC they were asking over 600 for the GT2. Love the car but not at that price.

Getting a base stinger 370 1st mo das NYC 12/36

Audi’s usually do not lease well due to the higher MF and lower residual. Check out A6/A7/S6/S7 as they have good incentives for the 2018 outgoing models (not sure if this changed for January).

I am an Audi nut and just closed on an A7 with competition package (effectively a $75k car) for $602/month with $4400 DAS which includes Audi care and 15k miles per year. I know this is not the 1% but I plan to buy it at the end of the 3 year lease and at buyout at $32k is no brainer.

2 Likes

As long as you are happy that is all that matters

Yes, the Audi A6 is a steal now - I got a quote for $490 /month for a new 2018 A6.
$10,000 off MSRP + $7000 dealer discount.

More savings in the other 2018’s like the S6 or A7…

Correct New Hampshire specifically

for a 2.0t? or 3.0t

I second Makaveli’s vote for HC. Most fun I’ve had since my w205 c63s, makes similar noises and shifts smoother than the mbz’s multi clutch at normal driving.

Best sports sedans ROFL (Stinger and G70)
At least suggest something decent. What if he actually takes your suggestion.

P.S - Stinger is a hatchback. Also it has that Advance Auto Parts hood vents slap-onss-l300

Not a terrible deal for 12k miles a year. I just wish the base stinger wasn’t so stripped down. 1 percent deal will be impossible without huge dealer discounts.

Look at an Infiniti Q50 Red Sport or a BMW 340i xdrive - both excellent cars with real speedometer gauges, good sound, and solid performance. I would also look into a used or CPO 2015-2016 BMW 550i. Finance it for 5-6 years, if you have good credit, you will be at the targeted budget + you will have some good equity in it after you pay it off.
https://www.carmax.com/car/16691074

Stay away from the S4 due to the big center screen and bland design. Really hurts to look at that Virtual Cockpit for a long time in the dark hours. Your eyes will be all over the screen, too much info is displayed.
Seats have no adjustable headrests either. Reliability on them ain’t to great either.

The C43 is a good ride, but it has a so-so infotainment system, and many Merc’s still use Garmin NAV, which is really outdated. No touchscreen is also a minus, but not critical.

STAY AWAY FROM KOREAN CARS IF POSSIBLE! Yes they offer good warranty and features, but do they have terrible quality and reputation. Everyone I know who ever got a Korean car swore to not touch one again. Don’t fall for these magazine reward traps. Just drive a 3 year old Kia/Hyundai and see the build quality yourself. Everything squeaks and rattles. Some are known to catch fire. Just check out the Kia Stingers group on Facebook. Problems everywhere. Trunk rattles, paint chirping, etc…really long list of issues.

Hope this helps.

So Mercedes nav is outdated, but the Q50 is a paragon of modernity?

Korean cars catch on fire?

Real helpful stuff.

5 Likes

Lol I truly think Stinger is great. Haven’t driven it but remember the first time I saw it on the road, has to google it, and Doug Demuro back it up (I don’t know why but I trust that guy) Now, I don’t think I’ll want it.

Don’t be a bully also lol! All of the responses have been great didn’t imagined that’s much responses and involvement

Yes, they do.

The Q50 has a good system that is easy to use, and has a good touchscreen. Not everyone is into CarPlay…

Those who used Merc’s system will know what I am saying. I have had experiences with a GLC300, and I did not like that system.

It’s not Audi or Bwm’a, but it isn’t that bad, my mothers GLE43 is a serious step up from her previous ML350. That was dinosaurs, haven’t interacted with the new S,E,G class etc infotainment but it really looks up to date with these two huge 12 inch displays

Are you serious?! I was trying to help you with a REAL, unbiased suggestion (from firsthand experience), and you are calling me a bully?
Well, go get a Kia and enjoy it then.
I see Kia ads have really taken over people’s minds.

Well, that escalated quickly.

1 Like