Best sport sedan to lease $500-$600 pretax

Do hellcats lease for ~600? Wow that’s too much HP for the money lol. I’ll check these out. 340 I love it, have driven it and it is brilliant, the thing is that just a little cheaper than S4, and to be honest i would be willing to pay a little more for the quad-exhaust, sport seats and Carbon interior (and probably the AWD as most 340 aren’t xDrive in SoFlo)

Since you have time, look for lease transfers (Bmw and Mb are usually the most efficient to swap).

2 Likes

I can’t find a hellcat under 600 but MacMulkin Chevy in NH has multiple Vettes under 600 w first payment due.

GT2 Stinger NO BRAINER

1 Like

I had quotes on a 2018 under $600 with first months and acquisition down. A Velar might be a hassle to try to get sub $650, but that would definitely be worth it.

Bostoncarconcierge, what do Z06’s (LT1 / Auto) and hellcats go for roughly.?

With minimal options you could score a charger hellcat for around $600 but keep in mind the insurance cost will be a lot higher due to the nature of the car, they actually advertise a lower hp than what it dyno’s for insurance and obviously marketing purposes, then you have to figure for gas ( I average about 12 mpg), and finally if you live where it snows or if you have a lot of rain in the summer the hellcat has major problems in the winter if you’re not extremely careful, with all that being said I would put my vote toward the hellcat, its the most exhilarating car thats not in the low to mid 6 figure range (aka lambo’s, mclarens,etc) lots of bang for the buck.

1 Like

How far under $600? :stuck_out_tongue: and mileage?

1 Like

You can absolutely be under $650 with tax on a C43 sedan. No problem.

You can take over a lease for that price point and get some nice stuff.

My car is a great example:

But there’s a bunch of others like it you could check out:

Here’s a great deal for a corvette:

Did a 36/10 last month for 536 w first payment

Included GM lease loyalty

If you search LH it’ll show up

There’s a thread on LH devoted to Hellcats

I’ve only found 1% deals on Hellcats in MA but others have done better elsewhere.

Haven’t done a z06 lease yet so I’d be guessing

1 Like

Stinger GT2 is probably your best/safest bet. Definitely not for the badge snobs. I leased one, killer ride

And that is out of New England? I’m assuming shipping would be close to $1K. That sparks my interest if I cant get around $500.

Does LT cull their stale listings or leave them up on the site?

Really depends. I’ve seen some folks getting GT2’s in low 500’s, but with a lot of dealer discount and some money down. The high MF and poor RV are not doing that car any favors.

In NYC they were asking over 600 for the GT2. Love the car but not at that price.

Getting a base stinger 370 1st mo das NYC 12/36

Audi’s usually do not lease well due to the higher MF and lower residual. Check out A6/A7/S6/S7 as they have good incentives for the 2018 outgoing models (not sure if this changed for January).

I am an Audi nut and just closed on an A7 with competition package (effectively a $75k car) for $602/month with $4400 DAS which includes Audi care and 15k miles per year. I know this is not the 1% but I plan to buy it at the end of the 3 year lease and at buyout at $32k is no brainer.

2 Likes