Information on Toyota Truck Leasing in Texas

@derekoh1991…are you sure that’s a TRD Sport tundra? Looks like a Tundra TRD Off-Road from the posted photos and sticker.

Oh, wow… Sorry!
Yeah, it is that.

Call me weird, I love that red tundra.

I love that Tundra too!
I was going to leased it only, but I have other cars that I am currently financing…

I would take it, but I’m in lockdown, halfway across the country, outside of Texas. I got j local, but man that red :drooling_face:.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Texas Resident Only, sorry!

What does TSS have over the Limited trim? Limiteds are best looking imo and they have leather standard.

While Leathers aren’t standard, TSS can have leather. I don’t know, but people do prefer Blacked out TSS over Limited all the time

So… it does look like the residuals have dropped at least 1%-2% on every vehicle. So we are talking about $15-$20 jump from the last month, just in case you are wondering.

I will be working on the spreadsheet today and tomorrow and hopefully, I can show it on Monday morning!
Thanks for the patience.

Mainly the exterior appearance looks more aggressive. The blacked out wheels, black step tubes, etc. When these trucks are all chromed out they look old manish.

Spreadsheet Updated.
Text me for exact quote, please!

Reminder:

• If I have to locate the vehicle for you, you need to be at the dealership, signing the paperwork.
  • Vehicle on locate would cost $25 more than the payment shown in the spreadsheet
  • Deliveries are in DFW Metroplex Only.
1 Like

Holy crap! Supras at $268 or so a month + $1000 DAS? Sign me up! I think you’re updating the spreadsheet :).

2 Likes

Oops… wow… I wish!

I need this Limited Tundra gone by Thursday.
This had been sitting out here for too long.

Text me for details!

I am pretty sure someone will appreciate the amenities like

• Push Button Start
  • Sunroof
  • Blindspot Monitor

2020 Toyota Tundra Limited Spec Sheet!
Pictures and details are above.

Text me for details!

I am pretty sure someone will appreciate the amenities like

• Push Button Start
  • Sunroof
  • Blindspot Monitor

2020 Toyota Tundra 1794 (4x4) - (Smoked Mesquite Exterior with Brown Interior)

Like the Limited, this truck has…

• Push Button Start
  • Sunroof
  • Blindspot Monitor

If you want a luxury truck, this truck is it!
With Approved Credit, payment starts at $542 + TTL!
Text or DM me for more information about this truck!

2020 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6 (4x2) - Silver Exterior with Ash/Cement Interior

Really simple daily home to work truck!

• Bluetooth
  • Apple Carplay/Android Auto
  • Predator Tube Steps

With Approved Tier 1 Credit,
Payment starts at $254 + TTL or $335 DAS with $335/months on 24/12k miles!

Also, remember Tax Credits are available thru TFS on certain vehicles! Give me a text at 469-426-8787!

1 Like

Do you know where I can find the monthly US Bank residual rates / MRM, Money Factor, and Mileage Adjustment tables that you have posted above? I can find them for Ally bank, but haven’t had much luck for Ally.

I only have the hard copy, sorry!