Best Current EV lease

You may want EQS SUV for that requirement.

These fit in the Q4 and the Y?

yes they do.

Then get the Q4 IMO

1 Like

Signed the q4 premium with convenience pkg.

36/10k. $504/ Month. 0 DAS

5 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

Hyundai hacking itself:

Also, CarsDirect has nice lists with effective costs, at least useful as a starting point:
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/best-green-car-deals

1 Like

Can you share where you got your lease from

Ehat makes you love it

Anyone who understands this stuff more than I, what is the best deal you are seeing on an ID4 right now?

At least 2 dealers are doing ionic 5 SEL for about $7500 one pay for 2/24 leases in CA. SE would be less with similar discounts, getting you to sub 300 effective, including tax

Depends on where you live since local taxes and rebates make huge swings on these things.

Start with the Marketplace

Sorry I should have mentioned, 94834 zip - Northern California. I reached out to a couple local dealers today trying to match something similar to what I found in SIGNED. They both told me I was crazy.

Obviously. These are deals only 1 of 10 or 20 might replicate.

Check the Marketplace and keep in mind Io5, Niro, Ariya, or even Mercedes EQE might be better deals.

ID4 and Ioniq should be close to the same effective 0 down in the 400’s but if I were in California I would target the Ariya as it’s an 18 month lease.

I need to find a broker that serves MN.

What exactly are you looking for? You might have to ship from out of state.

IONIQ 5 or any other similarly priced EV to lease.

Lots of deals from brokers in the Marketplace.