Best Current EV lease

No idea as I don’t know where your area is. Is that 2k a real deal or a ‘incentive’ that looks like a deal.

Make a new topic and put a lot more information than , does this look good.

The deal is straightforward, 636 monthly payment, 0 Down payment 36 moths at 7500 miles per year. Goes up to 673 monthly for 10K miles per year.

Without a lot of info, this deal could be the worst in the world. In CA people are selling Ioniq5s at MSRP because it has $15000 in rebates.

The ionic 5 limited lease was $900+ with 0 down for 36 months and 10K per yr

Where are you? ID4s and Ioniq 5s should lease between $400-500 $0 DAS.

1 Like

In AZ… these quotes are for the ionic5 limited and the id4 pro S that have MSRP of around 55k

For that monthly payment, I will look for 2023 eqs or eqe instead.

The brokers should be able to get it for you for effective under $400/month.
Who spends 900/month for an Ioniq?

Not on the limited, that’ the TOL

You don’t even need a broker for a Hi5 deal…

7 Likes

Too bad that’s a SEL, it’s the limited that is not a cheap lease.

Limiteds were sub $500 on 1pays just recently.

Are they that bad today?

I thought this thread was about Best Current EV leases.

2 Likes

Have you gotten any offers from dealerships on your EUV? I’d be surprised if you can get anything over $23K on it, seeing as they’re under $30K MSRP new and qualify for the $7,500 tax credit.

As for new EVs, the programs will be different in three months, but I’d keep an eye out on ID.4, IONIQ 5, IONIQ 6, ARIYA, Kona Electric, Niro EV, and Solterra.

I have not been able to find anything sub 500 for a limited in AZ

Exactly.

If someone will only take the loaded model, that’s a different discussion for a different thread.

1 Like

I think the idea is that the dealerships in AZ are not very keen to make a deal, despite cars sitting in their lots for a while…

You should go through an out of state broker, that’s what I’m planning on doing either tomorrow or next week.

Even with delivery charges of 2k and broker fees, it would be more affordable than to take anything AZ dealers are offering right now.

CA is so close and many better deals to be found out there. I lived in AZ and always struggled with the car market out there.

Yeah that is what I came to understand over the past few weeks. Some jackass T-boned and destroyed my 23’Ioniq6SELRWD this December and Progressive valued my car 10k under what I paid for it. I just got it that July too -_-

So now I’m trying to find the right broker to replace my ioniq6, I’m looking for a lease this time tho, I never want to get screwed over for having equity ever again. I’m also open to other EVs if the deal is good cause at this point I’m too price sensitive to be picky.

the other option is you can purchase GAP insurance on purchases. But with many EV lease deals right now and the unknown of EV’s technology, I am a strong proponent of a EV lease.