Best Bang for Buck Performance/Luxury Car Under 50k?

That’s a really impressive sound… I would not expect a Jeep rolling up if I heard that

I came very close to purchasing a GT1, but with the 2022 update they really nerfed that trim level. H/K, vented seats, seat memory, bigger screen in the gauge cluster, projector LED headlights all got bumped up to GT2 only.

Maybe a Supra. Prior to the shortage you’d be able to get one for 45-50.

Get the car you will enjoy driving for the next few years.

You do not have any in your mind that you think fits the category? Just looking to see what’s everyone thinking about

I did not know that. That sucks lmao

Most makes and models I would have suggested have already been discussed.

What cars don’t you like? Have you started narrowing down your choices based on the recommendations?

EDIT: Are looking to lease or buy?

I would not recommend getting a base Audi S3 or S4, if you are spending close to $50k on a car. I have leased Audis (on my second one), and I always went with the Premium Plus trim.

Not really any cars I don’t like. Just curious what every opinion is on it.

I was in market to lease and just wanting to see what’s every say in different cars

Which one do you have s3 or S4?

None of the above. I have a 2021 A6 Premium Plus. Here’s the deal I signed in early May. Probably not replicable now, given market conditions.

Wow congratz! With these market conditions that’s a good deal! Car looks beautiful

How is a lease looking on the e-tron?

They were great in March. Everything is rough right now.

Define great. I’m curious where they’re leasing at.

2 Likes

Also the general theme of… almost everything :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m paying $490/mo with $2k das on mine… and that’s in Florida. If I was in ca, the would have been more like $450/mo with $0 das

3 Likes

Wow, that is pretty great for an e-tron. I knew prices would stabilize. I look forward to paying around that for a BMW i4 in three years if I stick with the brand.

Used GS-F if you can find one at not-so-outrageous price. '16 used to hoover bit above 40k and CPO '17 were below $50K then Lexus announces GS production is done and Covid hit… Wish I had bought one year ago

2 Likes

When conversations are dead, there’s no need to necro them.