Best Bang for Buck Performance/Luxury Car Under 50k?

What’s the best car you can get which has a great balance of tech, finishes and quality inside but also gives you good performance, runs smooth, and will last?

I’ve had a lot of my friends go and say Kia Stinger but was the hackrs opinion?

Etron after all the tax incentives

2 Likes

Brand new, I think it would be hard to beat an S4 for a combo of performance and luxury. It starts right around $50k.

For a focus on performance- Camaro ss mustang gt premium- lots of power but not as nice as it should be. Upcoming golf r, Nissan z, BMW X3 with Dinan tune.

It’s a beautiful car but you think it beats out the Stinger or G70? You can get a GT/GT1 starting at 41k/46k and Kias warranty what I keep getting told is a great thing! Also Genesis which has same exact engine but with better interior than Stinger is at 46k. I have no drove Audi and can’t say if feel is different than these cars.

It really gets to around 50k?

400z looks good, definitely a sports car tho. I think I cant regard that in luxury car.

G70 3.3T. 50k only gets you 4 cylinders in a 3 series, although that’s still an option. Not that much slower in a straight line with a piggyback or tune. If you’re looking to hold onto the car for several years, the Genesis warranty is better. How much you value performance vs luxury is up to you. Go test drive some cars.

That was my personal choice but I had overwhelming amount of car friends who liked Stinger GT1 more than Genesis and wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Also did have 1 friend who said Cadillac CT5 V.

Personally, I think you are asking for a car only found in fantasyland. Everybody will have an opinion and preference, but none are 100% correct. I think the Caddy is a great choice. But long-term reliability? Doubtful. Camaro/Mustang/challenger may prove more reliable, but then you are sacrificing interior quality. There will always be a tradeoff. You have to decide what your personal priorities are.

1 Like

Right now? No. A few months back and in certain states, you could have potentially had a sub $50k cap cost after discounts and incentives on a premium trim without convenience package.

I’m not asking for car… I’m seeing everyone’s opinions what they think is perfect balance… I didn’t come into this to argue against other’s opinions. Just to see what they think of it and what I think of what they said… just a discussion on what’s in market. :grin:

Ohh okay I see

1 Like

This is a lease forum anyway. Price is only loosely correlated to msrp.

2 Likes

Oh, well, in that case, I’ll go with a CPO s60 T6.

E39 M5 or W124 500E.

Get one while a mint one can still be found below 50k

1 Like

Damn I completely forgot about volvo… they have gotten really nice too

You one have yourself? I seen some on sale by me but go for like 65k

Make sure to keep it in warranty. Check engine on mine came on in mine. My other one is in the shop too. Having all the luck this week.

New? The 2022 Audi S3 bar none. You’ll be able to get a nicely equipped one for around 50k.

1 Like