Best bang for buck car ~ $300

you can get MB C Class for $299, but only get 10k a yr.

and when you mean zero down, you mean zero money or no cap cost down?

does it have to be brand spankin new or will you do demo/retired service loaners?

Are you using your BMW as cap cost reduction? If so we would need to know what its worth. Why not sell the car and pocket the money. A 2016 Kia optima SXL which is $37K can be had for under $300 on a 2yr lease, especially if you sign up for uber. It’s a pretty good car with all the bells and whistles, obviously not a 5 series, but they can’t be had at this price. Now watch as the anti-Koreans flay me.

@Cassieandnoah - Source? I’m not seeing anything near that for a Tacoma.

@tenchibmw - Are you talking total drive off? I’d pay to have the payments kept in the $300 range. I’d also consider a low mile loaner. Is there a miles min/max that qualifies a demo or service loaner?

@drtodd - I’m not in love with Kia. Thanks for the reco. As for my current BMW, I’d sell and pocket the money to be used for monthly payments on the lease.

1 Like

Look up their lease specials on tue toyota website.
We just got one tacoma limited double cab 305 ( tax included)a month. 15k miles

1 Like

1 Like

We used this as the starting point for neg. but we ended up with 15k miles 48 months 305 a month tax included for a tacoma limited. We put $500 down and a beat up camry with a fu’d transmission. It was used by my brow in law for transporting his husky( just imagine the dog hair) 220xxx miles and was even used for offroading. Front bumper came off plus the thing was hideous inside and outside from all the dents and stains. Same on the inside. He was ready to get rid of itcoz it left him stranded on multiples occasions

I know of a couple of C class former execs, some loaners, all under 5k miles for around $299. You would have to pay the acquisition fee but minimal out of pocket.

Has anyone got the Jag XE for $299 with 0 down (or just driveoffs)? I’m in the Bay Area.

Seen it in NJ for $269 + drive offs, but not sure that’s helpful for you.

@Cassieandnoah - nice deal! thanks for sharing. what zip?

@tenchibmw - what year(s)? does the out of pocket $ vary by trim, or? i’m interested for the right car / minimal out of pocket expense.

@lookingforaGTI I’ve received two offers (separate dealers) for $299 (with tax) sign and drive in Florida. One 36/12 and one 36/10. Both '17 XE demos. Would you consider a demo/loaner? If so, give that a shot.

Im from florida. But its for the whole southeast region.

@Cassieandnoah - Gaaaa, FL. That’s a long haul back to the West coast. I’ll see if I can plug in other more regionally friendly zip codes and find a similar deal. That really is a sweet deal on the Tacoma.

all 2017s. It does vary by trim but you can negotiate.

You can prolly get a free shipping if you neg with the dealer. They would prolly roll that in. $500 most likely the cost of shipping. I bought my rx350 in fl when i was in south carolina. They send me paperwork thru mail. Only bad part is you dont get to see the car in person yntil the deal is done.i facetimed my salesperson to inspect the car. So far it was good though

I don’t mind loaners/demos at all. Might have to give that a shot and see how it goes. Thanks for the info!

What dealer? I live in FL and would be interested in a deal like this. Thanks in advance!

Hey check out the other thread. Somebody got another one for $305 zero down for 36k/36mo. Tacoma unlimited awd

Just dont know his location hopefully he is closer to you