Best bang for buck car ~ $300

@Cassieandnoah - nice deal! thanks for sharing. what zip?

@tenchibmw - what year(s)? does the out of pocket $ vary by trim, or? i’m interested for the right car / minimal out of pocket expense.

@lookingforaGTI I’ve received two offers (separate dealers) for $299 (with tax) sign and drive in Florida. One 36/12 and one 36/10. Both '17 XE demos. Would you consider a demo/loaner? If so, give that a shot.

Im from florida. But its for the whole southeast region.

@Cassieandnoah - Gaaaa, FL. That’s a long haul back to the West coast. I’ll see if I can plug in other more regionally friendly zip codes and find a similar deal. That really is a sweet deal on the Tacoma.

all 2017s. It does vary by trim but you can negotiate.

You can prolly get a free shipping if you neg with the dealer. They would prolly roll that in. $500 most likely the cost of shipping. I bought my rx350 in fl when i was in south carolina. They send me paperwork thru mail. Only bad part is you dont get to see the car in person yntil the deal is done.i facetimed my salesperson to inspect the car. So far it was good though

I don’t mind loaners/demos at all. Might have to give that a shot and see how it goes. Thanks for the info!

What dealer? I live in FL and would be interested in a deal like this. Thanks in advance!

Hey check out the other thread. Somebody got another one for $305 zero down for 36k/36mo. Tacoma unlimited awd

Just dont know his location hopefully he is closer to you