Best AWD lease under $600. what is it?

Under $600 a month.
Must be AWD.
Preferably sporty.
36/12k

Under 600 with everything rolled in. Just first month and drive off.

Whats the best car possible for this budget?

Need more details, such as how do you define sporty (to me it’s more than just HP or 0-60 times), where do you live, what’s your tax rate, how competitive is your local market or how far you’re willing to travel, etc etc

NY City which i would say is competitive. sporty look - relatively fast 0-60time… perhaps under 5 sec

$600 incl tax? Is yours 8.875%?

yeah 8.875 and 600 including tax. $0 down.

looking into luxury brands mainly not sure what the best car for this range can be.

thanks

I would say X3 3.5. and you would have change left over

If sedan is in play, I would say consider Mercedes C43 AMG 4Matic.

2017 Acura mdx, it’s 6 seconds 0-60 and should be under $550 for AWD and very well equipped.
Im actually in the market for the same thing you are looking for, still on the fence

I absolutely LOVE the car. Depending on where you live finding an xdrive shouldn’t be too hard.

I would check out a BMW 535 or 550 x drive, maybe a 2016 demo with maintenance included or an Infiniti Q50 AWD RedSport (400 hp) which can be had for les than $500/month.

Audi S3?
BMW 440iX sedan, coupe or Gran Coupe?
C300 4matic sedan coupe?
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 coupe?

If you want a car that stands out, how about a Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring or Signature?

The long hood with the sharp angles makes it look like the love child of a flying tiger and a 1930’s Cadillac streamliner. But hey, I’m biased, this one is mine.

Do all CX9s come with that large spoiler?

1 Like

Nice car @davewade! The Mazda CX9 and Acura MDX are leading vehicles in their respecting categories, but (maybe it’s just me) when someone wants a “sporty or sporty looking” vehicle, a three-row Xover/SUV is not the first thing that comes to mind. YMMV

All CX-9’s have the spoiler, the Grand Touring and Signature trims have it in chrome. The six inches of snow make this one look a lot close to the ground than it really is.

:slight_smile: It’s darn fun to drive in the snow and it is loaded with tech. But it does have has a high center of gravity and it doesn’t corner like a BMW 3 series or Mazda6 for that matter.

If you’re interested in a BMW, I would look through the sonicautomotive.com website and find a certified elite car and then e-mail Raphael.Loberant@sonicautomotive.com to see if he can get you a great deal. The challenge with BMWs is that they nickel and dime you for every bit of tech, so often, they are pretty cars with no tech features. However, here is an example of a loaded one that may lease well.
http://www.sonicautomotive.com/certified/BMW/2016-BMW-328i+xDrive-6ae442f00a0e0ae8294096d15fb272bd.htm

1 Like

…20 char

how do you get the c43 under $600 please provide a lead if you can

With MSDs and autopay, you should be able to get a C43 with a 60k sticker well under 600. You only need about a $7k discount to get it under $600.