Best auto insurance in NYC?

We were very happy with geico in NY until we got a better USAA deal (if you can qualify)

absolutely. Had to file a claim when my car was damaged in a garage when they were doing constriction. Geico was amazing and towed my car to the shop for free (included in the coverage )

I have USAA insurance, but would get coverage from Amica and Ameriprise aka Costco. They’re reputable companies and offer really good discount for good drivers.

feel free to reach out for car insurance quotes, i am located in NY & i tend to beat the geico style quotes. no commitment needed on your part. just some info and i can run it.PM or email me to move further.

jonathan@fortressbrokers.com

You will need to register as a broker on this site.

Geico isn’t the cheapest, but they pay claims fast decently

Last time I looked, they WERE the cheapest (of those who are decently rated), until we found we were elgible for USAA

Florida rates being the highest/among the highest in the country, I, too had to change back and forth due to price hikes.

State Farm then Geico then Esurance. Clean records with the first two but the rates continued climbing. Currently saving about $70/mo for two cars w/Esurance in comparison to my previous Geico policy.

Get a quote from Esurance online and purchase online, I was told you get some percentage off as opposed to setting up the policy over the phone

Good luck

Geico has been steadily raising rates for us as well, even though we are 160 miles from NYC. Switched to Liberty Mutual and saved $400 a year, plus better coverage. Good thing is that their policy is annual, so no raise in 6 months.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

Topic locked due to age and time sensitivity, per moderation guideline 5.

OP is unlikely to still be shopping for car insurance.