Benedetto's Midwest Volvos - New Delivery program

Hey everyone - I will.be out of the office tomorrow but will return on Friday.

I will reply to all of the backlog ASAP.

3 Likes

Is there an additional PenFed discount that can be added to these? Thanks. Enjoy your day off.

There is not an additional rebate for Penfed in my area(s).

Also as an update to all those calling and emailing yesterday - I will be in late today to attempt to catch up. I will be off Sunday and back in the office Monday @ noon est.

We have until COB on Tuesday to lock-in that Labor day $500.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve sent you several PMs and emails earlier this week

Still playing catch up - I donā€™t see a PM so if you sent an email please bump it and I will look out for it today once Iā€™m up and running.

1 Like

Bump! Also sent you emails on Wednesday 9/2 and yesterday. Looking forward to hearing back.

PM and no replyā€¦can .you do deals in Michigan. Need V60 cross country.

Penfed stopped being a thing for Volvo everywhere. The pin is no good.

Heads up for everyone - working through deals right now still.

I will be in tomorrow for a period of time to catch up - if you have not heard back yet, I will get w/ you tomorrow.

1 Like

Benedetto,
Can you do deals for Reno, NV? My current lease (Lexus) is ending in October. Iā€™ll be getting a Volvo XC90 next and am getting prepped now.

Has anyone heard back from Ben?

Anyways Iā€™m trying to calculate one of those S60 Loaners for myself. Am I doing it right? I qualify for loyalty so $1000/36 = $27.78. So my price would be $221.22 + 7% Indiana Tax ($15.49) = $236.71 with $1,500 cash due?

Hey Eddie - I am currently catching up with those who have hired me and will respond to all other inquiries once I clear the backlog.

We spoke about this at the beginning of the month, those who have hired me get first shot on all units.

Please send an email to the one listed(MWVolvo@bensbestprice.com) and I will reply once I am available.

Iā€™ve been trying to hire you and pay the retainer since Wednesday. If you can send me the link I will do it today if thatā€™s what you need to help me out.

I want a Deal like EddieG, but on a VC cross country!!!

Thanks for getting back to me, Benedetto! Just looking for a confirmation on price on the S60 loaner (row #4 on your spreadsheet) and I will pay the invoice.

Saw your email this morning - youā€™re on my list today.

I left you a voicemail yesterday.

Ben pulled through for us. Clear to me that both he and the dealer we worked with weā€™re extremely busy. My wife received the paperwork at 1AM last night! But we got the labor day $ and will hopefully be cruising around in the v60 soon. Thank you, Ben!

2 Likes

Contact him by following the directions in the first post

1 Like