Benedetto's Midwest Volvos - New Delivery program

Hello - I’ve left a couple of voicemails and emails with you over the last week. I’d like to move forward on a vehicle today. Is there any chance you will respond to me? Thank you.

Pm’d you 1010

Benedetto - can we stack any of this with Volvo A-plan pricing?

Hi. Pm’d You. Waiting for reply.

Any XC40 AWD deals - ohio?

Has anyone been able to get a hold of this guy? Ive called and emailed numerous times

Can you forward your email(s) to Ben@Bensbestprice.com

1 Like

Hi @Benedetto - we started our intro call last week, but you had to drop to take another call and I didn’t hear back from you. I just sent an email to try to follow up and continue the conversation.

Thanks.

Ben’s a stand up guy. One of his posts above said he’s just moved, so I imagine he has a backlog of calls and emails to return. Once you get a chance to work with him, you won’t regret it.

3 Likes

Sent a PM and called.

Hey folks,

I understand it’s frustrating when you do not receive a response based on my posted deals. I’m working on a better system to weed out the improper requests and allow me the organization to reply in a more timely manner.

Please when submitting a request, email so I may reply in a timely manner. PM’s and Calls with no voicemails will are not likely be returned in the same manner.

The best email is MWVolvo@Bensbestprice.com

You may also schedule a call via my calendar - please see my website

We’re pausing August deals unless currently retained.

Will post a new sheet in September and rehash all who missed out.

Also, as a side note I will be out of office from September 3rd through the 7th.

6 Likes

Fair enough thank you for the update. I look forward to working something out in September.

what will September incentives look like? Will Costco return?

Costco expired two months ago…so hold off on that membership (unless you want to shop at Costco, which is worth it!).

Why would it? It gives 5% off before incentives and the dealer can’t discount more

Loaners added - more will be coming after the 8th.

New cars have an extra $500 push until the 8th.

Please email inquiries to MWVolvo@Bensbestprice.com

1 Like

Email sent!

Sent an email. Ready to sign on S60 #4.

This aged terribly if you decide you want a (free) Bolt in September. The Costco auto programs rotate, and you may have missed one, but your membership always has to be active the day before the program is announced to take advantage.

1 Like

Yeah…but it was addressing a specific question about whether to sign up for the membership to qualify for a Volvo discount that no longer applies. Are people really cross-shopping $50k+ Volvos from a Midwest dealer with base Bolts in California?

That being said, I think a Costco membership is something everyone should have anyway - it’s a fantastic store, a respectable company, and the membership offers many benefits for $60/year (car rental discounts is another great one).