Beach Cities Auto Brokers - Jeff - California Auto Broker

If Anyone is in the market to lease a vehicle I recommend using Jeff he is awesome and helpful. He really takes the time out of his busy day to make sure he replies back to you and he is an honest guy who doesn’t force a sale on you. All his prices he quotes you are up front with no hidden fees. Thank you so much Jeff the 2021 Toyota Prius Prime XLE is awesome didn’t think I would like it much but boy was I wrong. Thanks again highly recommend JEFF.

1 Like

Just took delivery of my Jeep Wrangler 4xe. Jeff was extremely helpful and made the process very easy. He was always responsive via text and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Jeff!!

2 Likes

Just took deliver of a 21 Leaf SL plus thanks to Jeff. He made the process dead simple. He was reachable by phone and text whenever I needed and the application process, and working the deal were dead simple.

Score one for an honest broker with 0 fees. Very much appreciated, Jeff!

1 Like

After my previous co-worker moron who is now at Jeep fell off the face of the earth I reached out to Jeff. I completed a custom order on a Wrangler and picked it up last week. I love the vehicle and my leasehackr score is over 9000. I sold my Accord, left Honda, and have said goodbye to that brand and their customers for good.

8 Likes

I’ll vouch for Jeff, leased a SL plus 2 weeks ago. easliest deal ever! lovin it!

Highly recommend Jeff.

My niece contacted him for a quote on a Honda Civic lease (March 2021). He replied with a quote in a couple of hours. She sent him all relevant details and her budget was met. He even offered her some great suggestions. Paperwork was ready to go and transaction was seamless. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

Jeff helped my family member find the absolute best deal on the Honda Civic EX this month. Service was easy, quick in and out thanks to Jeff. We are all very happy and pleased with the car thanks to Jeff. Highly recommend going to Jeff for any needs! I will definitely be working with him in the future as well.

1 Like

Jeff has been super professional throughout my dealing with him. He went over and above to secure a RAV4 prime for me. Even though our deal did not go through, Jeff promised to return the broker fee. I will recommend Beach Cities Auto for your future car purchases.

Jeff is the best! He made my new Wrangler 4xe happen at under MSRP, when dealers are tacking thousands on sticker prices. This was the smoothest auto transaction I’ve ever experienced. I highly recommend him.

7 Likes

Last week, I was shopping for a newly renovated 2022 Honda Civic. From all the searches and visits to quite a number of dealerships in OC, he was the one who gave me the best offer. I asked other dealers to beat or even match the offer I got from Jeff. However, none of them was able to do that, and they actually said I should take the deal before it’s gone. He was very responsive and honest about the numbers. I would definitely recommend him to my friends as well.

3 Likes

We just used Jeff to get a GV60 at MSRP. It was such a easy process. Jeff was professional, responive, and checked-in often to make sure everything was going smooth. 100% will engage Jeff in the future.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2022 Socal and Norcal Nissan/Infiniti Sale (June)

Got a Tacoma 4x4 off road from Jeff and the transaction was smooth. He is a straight forward, easy to deal with. Highly recommend! Also got a really good deal!!!

P/s been out of the game for so long, didn’t think the market as brutal as it is now

1 Like

Also wanted to highly recommend Jeff for a painless transaction.

This was my first time using a broker, but Jeff was super-prompt at answering questions and letting me know the correct procedure to walk in to the dealership and have zero hassle at getting the agreed-upon lease price for a 2023 Nissan Altima SL.

Called Jeff recently as we needed a second car. He came through with an awesome car at an even better price. There was no better deal locally. Transaction itself was smooth and painless as it can be. No hassle at all from the finance guy at all to upsell anything.

1 Like

I had a less than ideal experience with Jeff. Everything went well until the deal was about to happen and I had to ask the dealer a few questions about the selling price. The numbers the dealer gave me didn’t add up (dealer included delivery/handling but I had thought that wasn’t included in MSRP since it wasn’t included in the invoice Jeff sent me) so I asked for some clarification and next thing I know, probably with no context, Jeff is blasting me about why the dealer is saying that I’m saying the deal is over MSRP.
I calmly sent him a screenshot of my messages and told him I simply asked for an explanation and his response was “Oh, it was a miscommunication.” Great.

The next day, he asks if I’m going to go through with the deal and I say no and his response is “K”. I end up writing a review of my experience with the dealership and only then, does he reach out to try and cover himself and tells me how bad it would look for his business if I left a 1 star review.
At this point, it’s clear to me he has zero regard for the deal he set me up with and just wants to keep his relationship kosher. I get it but I for one will gladly pass.

1 Like

I’ve used Jeff and have recommended him to some friends.

I feel for the brokers on LH because sometimes it’s the dealership that messes things up and it reflects on the brokers.

Sometimes we are not aware of the type of relationship a broker has with these dealerships so we should keep that in mind.

Some things to remember when using brokers is that you should be ready to buy/lease if you are doing a lot of back and forth. I think some of these brokers get a ton of questions from people who are just window shopping or maybe even deal shopping to get leverage with their own deals they are working.

But if the broker can line you up a great deal (like Jeff has for us), the transaction will go way smoother than it will doing it on your own most of the time. One of the last times I was in the dealership, even though I had pre-negotiated the numbers, I was stuck there for hours waiting for finance to free. But when you work with a broker, usually they are more attentive to giving you good service because like any business… they want to keep the referrals coming.

With Jeff, he can get you the details of the deal and you just go in, talk to a contact if you need to test drive or see the vehicle and then to finance, sign and go. Sometimes it’s fast, sometimes it’s like an hour… but that’s more the dealership than the broker.

I highly recommend Jeff if you’re shopping in SoCal… and I like that he does multiple brands since I shop different brands/types of vehicles… except jelly beans.

5 Likes

Thanks for the repeat business and kind words!

Really great experience with Jeff. Easier than buying/leasing from tesla.com. Texted him what I wanted. Jeff gave me an unbelievably low price. Filled out credit app online. Drove to dealer, signed some papers, and drove home. I still don’t know if Jeff is a real person or chatGPT. I never heard his voice, which is just fine with me. I like robots.

The salesperson and the finance guy were introverts. Again, great because I hate small talk. There was little talking. I spent most of my time checking out the Ioniq 6 and the Elantra N on the showroom floor while I waited for the finance guy. Finance guy didn’t offer a single add-on. I spent like 5 minutes in there signing papers. I did not spend a lot of time comparing numbers - all that mattered was that the DAS and monthly were what was promised.

Great overall experience - 5 stars! I’m not posting to SIGNED because 1) This was a broker deal and not my hack, and 2) Jeff asked me not to share the numbers. I would have tried hacking this myself, but Autonation is buying up all the local dealerships, and Jeff’s numbers were just too good to pass up.

2 Likes

I reached out to a couple brokers on LH as I was in the immediate market for a Genesis G70. Out of all the brokers, Jeff was the most responsive and easiest to work with. As of this moment, some of the other brokers still haven’t responded or are still looking for a suitable vehicle. Within an hour Jeff was able to help me lock in a great deal and track down the car that I wanted. When I went into the dealership, all the pre-negotiated numbers were as promised and I drove home with my new car same day.

2 Likes