Beach Cities Auto Brokers - Jeff - California Auto Broker

Got a Toyota 4Runner from Jeff a couple weeks ago. First time ever doing a lease and all things considered, I was still expecting something other than a beautifully lease hacked deal once I walked through the door of the dealership and I was surprised yet again. I got the beautifully lease hacked deal and an experience at a dealership that could only be imagined. Jeff was awesome, his dealer was awesome, their staff was awesome. They had everything prepared and the whole process was fairly quick. The manager at the dealership even caught an error in the numbers I missed and corrected it fast. Hows that for honest and reputable! Not many options on leasehackr if you live on the west coast but not in California. I was going to go with another broker on here with great deals but after I factored in the broker fee on that broker (Jeff didnt have one) and the difference in transport and did the hard math, Jeff was the best choice. Glad he was! I don’t doubt that he works until 10pm because he called me at 8:30pm one night to get some last minute info needed to close the deal. Did I mention that he was able to meet me at the dealer and was even willing to go over any features of the car if I had questions? Work with Jeff, you won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

!

Got our 20201 Honda Pilot SE through Jeff. He is great to work with always responsive. He answered every question we had. This was the most stressless car buying experience ever! Thank you so much Jeff!

Got a 2021 Jeep Gladiator from Jeff.

Inventory was low for the color I got but he managed to find me one. He worked with the dealer to get me the best deal.

Very prompt to reply and courteous.

Highly recommend Jeff!!!

1 Like

I just wanted to add another great review for Jeff:

Jeff worked out an amazing deal for a purchase of a 2020 Honda Clarity for me. I’ve never used an auto broker before, but really the process could not have been any smoother. In fact, the process was so smooth I was getting concerned that it was just too easy and something had to pop up. But, no. It really is just a matter of contacting Jeff, telling him what you want, and he responds with a price. That is it. You give him the green light and he takes care of everything and I mean everything. He had the car delivered to my office and I completed all of the paperwork in under 10 minutes in my conference room. No dealer BS, no upsell, just the car you want at a great price and on your terms.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Process with Jeff was crazy simple. I rented a Honda Odyssey EX-L from Jeff after initially reaching out to him a week prior. He asked about what I was looking for and even helped decide between buy vs. lease as I was on the fence. Gave me all the options and out the door pricing after figured out what incentives I qualified for. I also reached out to various dealers around the area and while some of the sales pricing was close, almost everyone wanted me to go in-person which I did not want to do.

After I gave him the green light to go ahead, I received the credit application online and the vehicle was dropped off at my house the same night. From when I gave the green light to delivery was 4 hours. Great service and would use Jeff again.

After talking to dealers all week Jeff was a treat to work with. He’s very knowledgeable while responding quickly and candidly. And he’ll let you know exactly which makes and trims are eligible for the most aggressive pricing. All with no rush or pressure! I highly recommend reaching out if you hit a dead end or simply don’t have the patience to haggle with your local dealer

1 Like

I posted this in another thread, but wanted to echo other comments here about my experience with Jeff. It was a great process - easily the fastest and least stressful way I’ve ever purchase a vehicle. He helped find a hard to find and in-demand vehicle that met my desired specs and got me great pricing. Great experience. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Repeat customer here. Jeff personally delivered a Highlander to me recently. You can’t beat the level of service and professionalism he provides. He is quick to answer questions, gives great advice, and is never pushy. Thanks again, we will be back.

1 Like

Just wanted to give another shout out to Jeff, even though I didn’t buy through him because he didn’t have a Highlander in the color I wanted. Jeff was great throughout the process, very responsive and transparent, and tried twice to track down exactly what I was looking for. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to work with him again on my next lease.

1 Like

Highly recommend working with Jeff! Called him last night with an offer I had from a local dealer and he immediately came in significantly lower, despite me having to roll some negative equity over. Ended up with a great deal and was able to get everything finalized really quickly. He was so helpful, patient and responsive — drove my new Prius Prime home tonight and couldn’t be happier! Thank you!

2 Likes

Highly recommend Jeff.
Contacted him for a quote on a Prius Prime lease. He replied with a quote in a couple of hours. Sent him all relevant info and he met me at the dealership the next day. Paperwork was ready to go and transaction was seamless on a smoking hot lease deal.
Thanks Jeff!

1 Like

If Anyone is in the market to lease a vehicle I recommend using Jeff he is awesome and helpful. He really takes the time out of his busy day to make sure he replies back to you and he is an honest guy who doesn’t force a sale on you. All his prices he quotes you are up front with no hidden fees. Thank you so much Jeff the 2021 Toyota Prius Prime XLE is awesome didn’t think I would like it much but boy was I wrong. Thanks again highly recommend JEFF.

1 Like

Just took delivery of my Jeep Wrangler 4xe. Jeff was extremely helpful and made the process very easy. He was always responsive via text and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Jeff!!

2 Likes

Just took deliver of a 21 Leaf SL plus thanks to Jeff. He made the process dead simple. He was reachable by phone and text whenever I needed and the application process, and working the deal were dead simple.

Score one for an honest broker with 0 fees. Very much appreciated, Jeff!

1 Like

After my previous co-worker moron who is now at Jeep fell off the face of the earth I reached out to Jeff. I completed a custom order on a Wrangler and picked it up last week. I love the vehicle and my leasehackr score is over 9000. I sold my Accord, left Honda, and have said goodbye to that brand and their customers for good.

8 Likes

I’ll vouch for Jeff, leased a SL plus 2 weeks ago. easliest deal ever! lovin it!

Highly recommend Jeff.

My niece contacted him for a quote on a Honda Civic lease (March 2021). He replied with a quote in a couple of hours. She sent him all relevant details and her budget was met. He even offered her some great suggestions. Paperwork was ready to go and transaction was seamless. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

Jeff helped my family member find the absolute best deal on the Honda Civic EX this month. Service was easy, quick in and out thanks to Jeff. We are all very happy and pleased with the car thanks to Jeff. Highly recommend going to Jeff for any needs! I will definitely be working with him in the future as well.

1 Like

Jeff has been super professional throughout my dealing with him. He went over and above to secure a RAV4 prime for me. Even though our deal did not go through, Jeff promised to return the broker fee. I will recommend Beach Cities Auto for your future car purchases.

Jeff is the best! He made my new Wrangler 4xe happen at under MSRP, when dealers are tacking thousands on sticker prices. This was the smoothest auto transaction I’ve ever experienced. I highly recommend him.

7 Likes