Socal/Norcal Toyota + Lexus Purchase and Lease deals. Go to bottom for latest deals

Hi Jeff,
Any of those Tacos above come in Army Green?
I’m in SoCal and looking to sign as early as this weekend.

You’ll take ANY Tacoma in Army green or what are you specifically looking for?

310-405-3507 Call/Text

1 Like

I’m looking for one with the least monthly payment available.
I’ll contact you tomorrow.

Hey Jeff looking for highlander deal in SoCal.

I have plenty of Highlanders available, would need to know the exact build you want

A post was merged into an existing topic: Beach Cities Auto Brokers - Jeff - California Auto Broker

Hello,
Do you have NorCal deal for Sienna xle awd. 10K miles? Color does not matter.

am I too late to get my hands on a 86?

Hello, any deals on 2021 Prius Prime, XLE or above?
Bay Area or Sacramento. Willing to travel. Looking for 12k/36mo. Any color but red.

Prefer to lease but open to financing if price is right.

Thank you!

Hi, do you have any Rav4’s in any trims besides the LE and what are the prices?

Thanks!

Yes I do deals on all Rav4s, I need to know what trim level, color, and your zip code

XLE, black or white, and 90048. Thanks!

Hello Jeff

Was wondering if they have any lease specials in SoCal for the 2021 Toyota Prius prime limited?

Jeff, I’m interested in the NorCal Venza XLE lease. Is there an option for MSD?

Thank you Jeff I’m interested in getting a white one with 36/12k miles can I get help on how to get this deal. Thank you so much for the fast reply!:grin:

Yes I can help you with this deal, this pricing is through working with me.

I’ll check my inventory at the end of the day to see if white is available. You can also reach me on my cell phone 310-405-3507

1 Like

I will message or call you tomorrow for more details thank you again!

1 Like

Hi can you match the leasehackr’s Pre-Negotiated Deal: 2021 Toyota Corolla LE for $159/Month, $0 Down + TTL ?

If you click that deal you will see that it comes out to $1800 due at signing on an unappealing 39 month term.

My deal is a lot better

1 Like

Norcal pricing will go up on Tuesday, inventory shortage is heavily impacting my Toyota dealers. Socal deals will probably follow soon

1 Like