BAYWAY AUTO LEASING - HOUSTON, TX - Transparency - Streamlined - SERVING NATIONWIDE

GET A QUOTE: CLICK HERE

In the comments, share what Makes, Models, and options you’re looking for. :saluting_face:

GM Card Sign and Spend Rebate

Call my bluff!!!

Email: randyschevylease@gmail.com
Text: LeaseHackr to 281.691.7178

4 Likes

$500 cash ready with my right foot on the table, now where’s my Z06 allocation?

3 Likes

:rofl::melting_face: :upside_down_face:

Yea- John- forgot about the z06/E-Ray situation. It’s not the prettiest… #ThanksGeneralMotors

So, other than z06-
Which Chevy model are you most interested in leasing from Mac Haik Chevrolet?

• c8
  • Silverado 1500 (LT, RST, Focus Lease)
  • Tahoe/Suburban
  • zR2, TrailBoss, SuperCruise HC
  • Equinox
  • Bolt
  • Blazer
  • Silverado HD
  • Colorado
  • Chevy? lolz

0 voters

Feel free to add anything that might be missing!

1 Like

what about the camaro?

1 Like

What Camaro!? :grimacing::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

2023 orders closed?

1 Like

We’re getting 1-3 per month- and our reserved list is infinite :melting_face:

Still no OOS leasing? You had that in your previous thread but I didn’t see it in this one. Regardless good luck :+1:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

:eyes:

Wow I’m blind. That’s great news.

1 Like

Finally got the “Big Guy” to sign off sales use tax states at the moment. Finally got our first TRAC Fleet Lease signed last week (first in 2 decades at the dealership). Next up is instituting one pays again. Slow- then fast…

2 Likes

:frowning: id be down for a c8 as well, do you offer payment assistance? :joy:

3 Likes

This is all the assistance you get !

:innocent:

2023-04-18T05:00:00Z

6 Likes

What do the lease numbers look like for a equinox?
Also,Is the Bolt EUV eligible for the $7500 Federal EV tax credit?

Mac Haik Leasing - shoot me a message- or fill the form out for me Shri-

RE: Bolt-
I sent an email last week out to my GMF rep about this exact situation. I’ll send a follow up email now.

:Womp: :Womp:

1 Like

Cool filled up the form.

1 Like

Unfortunate

Working with my USBank and Ally Reps to see what they have for EV TC. I’m reading the program as a ‘Residual Boost’, and not the full amount.

Attention Chevy and ALL truck #400-600 $Payment enthusiasts!

We’ve got some exciting news for you. We have 15 brand new 2023 4x4 Silverado LT Crew Cabs available for lease at an incredible price of just $449/mo before tax/registration with $2000 DAS. And guess what? If you qualify for Current Lessee, VIP Program, and Goldman Sachs Sign Up and Drive Card, the payment or DAS could be even lower.
[image
Mac Haik Leasing](https://forms.gle/D78zbKuamu3xtkac6)

But here’s the catch, these hot deals can only be reserved with a June arrival date, and we only have 15 available, so it’s first come first serve. Don’t wait, act fast and reserve yours today with just a $500 deposit waived if reserved before April 30.

It’s worth noting that these LTs don’t have the 5.3L engine, but they come with the powerful 2.7L turbo boost engine. Trust us, it’ll give you the power you need on the road.

For more information or to reserve your spot, please contact our fleet sales representative Randy Haddox (Thats me!) at:

Randy Haddox
281.691.7178 (call or text)
randyschevylease@gmail.com

2023-05-24T05:00:00Z2023-06-30T05:00:00Z

1 Like