Tax Credits on Deck- Caddy/Chevy - HOUSTON, TX - Blazer EV Hacks and Discounted LYRIQS Inside- Texas ONLY

What are the normal payments like on a corvette these days? Do they even lease?

1 Like

In Stock:

Current Lessees with a Supplier Code can Hack a Blazer Lease the next few months on 2LT’s…

Programs:
Current Blazer, Equinox, Colorado Lease
Supplier Employer Discount and CCR Credit
Sign and Spend GM Card Sign-Up -$1000 DAS
Texas Lease

oof. Not hackable.

1 Like

what’s that $500 rebate - i thought corvettes had nothing

1 Like

4 Likes

lt.rst.ltz.suburb.pdf (119.3 KB)
z71.sub.pdf (79.8 KB)
LT.Tahoe.pdf (87.9 KB)
z71 tahoes.pdf (80.0 KB)
rst.tahoe.pdf (83.6 KB)

40+ Tahoes and Suburbans available for reservation with Mid August Delivery estimated…

MSRP no Markup
Base MF
Example Lease- 36/10 Current Lessee, GM Card Sign-Up, Texas Resident…

1 Like

Any RST deals with the 3.0l?

1 Like

No diesel Light Duties, and none coming

Based in south FL, looking for equinox (or larger) for sub 450/month. Not a current GM lessee.

SOLD OUT- Can Order more!

Is this allowance still available for the stingray?

Yes sir - in reference to the Sign and Spend I assume?

Yea that’s right. Do you just open a CC account or do you have to spend a certain amount on the card to get the $500 rebate?

I send an app through text- sign up- spend 1000$ at signing- get 150$ statement credit on first months statement.

How long do you have to use the $500 rebate from when you’re approved for the card?

1 Like

It’s good through this month- could be extended- you should have your sales agent send the secure link when you’re ready to purchase…

1 Like

Do you have deals on Chevy blazer? In current Toyota lease that ends in December of this year. In state of Texas

1 Like

Current leases that qualify for supplier pricing through their employer are getting true leasehacks

2 Likes

When you spend $1,000 in store does that also include a down payment for the vehicle you’re buying? Does spending the $1,000 qualify you for the $500 rebate?

You mention $150 statement credit for opening the card but how does the customer redeem the $500 rebate?

Sorry if this was answered but I’m a bit confused here.

2 Likes