Bay Area NorCal Toyota Lease Deals

What are the Highlander XLE and Limited going for ? Give us some killer deals, I would have to think Toyota would be giving rebate and such to dealer.

Glad to hear you’re back up and running.

I’m going to take a wild guess and say that you’ll probably be getting a lot of requests on Tacomas based on this thread :wink:

We love Tacoma deals but I seem to recall he was upfront that he cannot compete well in that space.

1 Like

Hopefully you’ll be able do leases with banks and not just TFS.

1 Like

I agree we need some good dealers up here in NorCal!

1 Like

Looks like the Corolla residuals dropped 1% this month however the MF went down as well. Camry and RAV4 leases have remained the same. Will slowly update more deals on here. Highlanders still aren’t leasing too well right now.

We do have good financing this month as Corolla (gas), Camry, RAV4 (gas), Prius, Tacoma and Tundra all have 0% APR.

So 24 month Corolla leases went up $3 but the 36 month leases remained the same

Thanks Raffi for this updated information. There still is a good deal of LH users who want to lease Tundras and Tacomas so if you could keep us informed of some good deals coming thru on those trucks thismonth, you have many happy potential customers :+1::sunglasses:

Yeah I understand, will for sure keep you guys updated if they come up :slightly_smiling_face:

Any deals on the Corolla hatchback?

Hi Raffi,
What are the current lease deals and incentives on 2020 Toyota Camry LE, for 36 mo, 12k/yr?
Thanks.
Roman

Hi, what deals do you have on 2020 Highlanders XLE?

I have updated my spreadsheet with some more deals, PM me for link if interested. I’ll be looking to post a few deals here soon.

Raffi,

Jason here in Marin county, CA. Looking for a 4Runner lease. Sr5 4wd is fine. Looking for cheap!

Thank you sir

For Corolla SE with college grad incentive, can I get a quote for 24/12k?

Sorry guys, currently on hold from Leasehackr which is why there’s a delay in responses. Will update when I can continue.

@Raffi I like your username

1 Like

Looking for a highlander hybrid

Toyota Truck inventory probably won’t show up until mid to late August, per other dealers. Gotta be patient.

@Raffi Any chance there’s any Toyota Supra deal?

1 Like