Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

How does that manage to happen? Did you do a transfer for an LT for a given price and they just happened to send one with the leather package?

Hi Phil, I am a current Volt lessee, it will mature in Nov. Any of those new 9 LTā€™s still available? I am in San Diego. Let me know what you have,
Thank you!

hey everyone, wild weekend and I was off yesterday. Back today through sunday 12pm-9pm. I have a few LTā€™s left. the one with leather sold first of course, then a few others. Iā€™ll put a new list up sometime today. Email me or text me if you want one. This is the end of the 2019ā€™s and most places are sold out.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol chevy in San Jose C.A.
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For a 38K car, are you saying there are rebates of 13K from dealership in total + any VPP?

I feel sorry for the fools who paid above MSRP for their BOLTS in 2018 lol (looking at you Steve Wozniak). So does it looks like GM is looking to axe the BOLT and therefore clearing out inventory?

13.5k off is a combination of rebate and dealer discount and trunk money from GM. Imagine that. Almost 30% off lolā€¦ Looks like BOLT is going the way of the VOLT

1 Like

Nothing as dramatic as the Bolt ending, the 2020 models are coming so its just the ā€œusualā€ prior year model clearout.

So just to be clear. We purchase the $38k Bolt for an effective $25k.

Do we then still get the federal $7500 plus the Californa $2500 plus the SCE $1000 credits.

That would then give it a net $14k price tag.

Do I have this right - or what?

Please enlighten me

All GM brands, including Chevy, do not qualify for the $7,500 tax credit anymore. Its reduced to $3,750, and will further drop later in the year (Oct 1) to $1,875.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the story on the Calif and SCE credits

California Clean Vehicle Rebate: https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng, best to read yourself. Two issues are - your income canā€™t be too high otherwise you donā€™t get it, and funds are insufficient so you will get waitlisted for now (probably will be fine but no guarantee).

SCE: Donā€™t know.

For married people the Ca income limit is $300k. They run out of money every year but have always back-funded these rebates.

Per the SCE rebate. Itā€™s good as far as i can tell.

With all the rebates then the effective price of the Bolt is then $17750.

Still a great deal!

1 Like

Yes more than a great deal. If the base bolt is 17k it is a unicorn deal!!!

2 Likes

So thatā€™s why they are pushing the large discounts. As the fed rebates drop, they know the effective prices rises ā€¦ better get the metal moving before that happensā€¦

2 Likes

they do the wait list almost every summer, it should be back in OCT. but your right , technically not guaranteed, but id say 98%.

yea but people will still wait and look around and grind me and miss the deal lol. My patience is going to be as low as these prices lol.

Also compatible with lease loyalty and lease conquest.
(-$500 with current lease, -$1,500 with current GM lease)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

If the LTs can be had for 24k minus 3.8k fed rebate minus 2.5k cvrp, itā€™s a no brainer to buy them

ok, back to $11k off for purchase. Most customers are still leasing anyway, and $11k off is aggressive enough for a purchase when most places are sold out and weā€™re selling the ones we get in 2-3 days.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Why is it back to 11k off purchase? What changed in 2 days?