Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

I’ve spoken to a lot of great new people as our community here has grown, and some people don’t know who I am or why i’m doing these deals so i’ll take a little time to explain who I am and my process.

My name is Phil Gileno and I am a internet sales manager here at Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose. We are a DGDG dealership and i’m not paid on commission. I get a flat rate per sale so I’m always trying to get people the best price. I’ve been doing this for a long time and I have a lot of contacts at other dealers, so I know what prices they are doing most of the time. I also understand the kick backs dealers get from Chevy for hitting volume numbers so I know what discounts everyone can afford to do. My managers trust me to keep researching the market and keep us ahead of the market. Consumers can trust me to save them time by doing the price shopping for them and offering a low price from the beginning. I’m known for honesty, transparency, and staying well informed. I’m happy to help you with a new chevy lease when your ready.

Email me for details or to set an appointment.
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

We had a slow week for new car volume (other than bolt) so we’re making up for it by going back to the 4th of July prices for LT’s and a still very aggressive on premiers.

Email for a quote or text/call to set an appointment

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol chevy in San Jose C.A.
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm. (or available by appointment)
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

PSA only contact me if you’re ready to purchase/Lease within 1 week.

I respect the research phase but I don’t have enough time to help everyone narrow down they’re car search and be able to make a quick and easy process for people who want one at a good price fast and easy.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm. (or available by appointment)
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

What is the 4th of a July special? Looking for 15k; 0 out of pocket.

1 Like

Last weekend of the month! Set your appointment today, don’t wait until the middle of a busy Saturday and try to get info. Let work on it now and set an appointment for this weekend.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

$9999 one pay includes taxes and fees?

Blockquote

Of course it does. Are you interested? email me please.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

It’s the last weekend of the month and the end of these deals! If you waited this long be ready to rush in for a deal. Serious buyers only.

Please Don’t contact me with a million questions or want a bunch of info ahead of time, it’s a bit late for that. i’ll be with appointments most of the time, but able to fit people in so be ready to set an apppointment this weeked.

Sunday in my birthday! As a present to myself i’m taking a 2 day break from time wasters… lol

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

3 Days left of July deals! Last year July ad lower prices than at year end. this is the last chance to get a clearance unit before all of the new inventory drops in September.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Last day! just plan to come in if you want a bolt.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

wow! sold 5 yesterday! strong end of the month. thanks everyone. I’ll take one day to get some things done and then back at it for August tomorrow.

Still waiting for those $0 down, $99/month Bolt lease deals @vhooloo. :smiley:

1 Like

This is Phil Gileno. My direct number is (415) 596-6262. Call or text me anytime.
Chevrolet Bolt EV Premier Purchase or Lease options available!

sold

1 Like

Is the $6,000 dealer discount applicable to the LT as well?

I only have a few LT’s left. i’m working on getting a few more from other dealers. if you want one it’s going to be a one day turn around. email me when you’re ready to work a deal on one. I’m posting premier pricing because I have about 15 left.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

There is something about a Bolt that I just like. Im not sure what it is… If they were realistically leaseable in FL Id probably have one by now.

1 Like

The bolt clearance is nearing and end and dealers with low prices are close to sold out. stevens creek is down to 3. We have been getting LTs from out of area dealers are we sold out. I have a few premiers left and 3 Lts in stock.

If you want one it needs to be a 1-2 day turn around and be ready to buy. I’m still doing clearance prices instead of raising it with short supply. if you want to take advantage of it let me know asap!

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Sold out of LT, Premier available for an extreme clearance price!

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Email or texts are best. 415-596-6262 . PhilGileno@gmail.com

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

Personal information

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle? (As it appears on their license)

-What city are you in?
-What is your cell phone number? (or the person registering the vehicle)
-Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?
-When are you looking to finalize your deal?
(please be specific)
-Have you driven the vehicle yet?

This will determine what rebates you’re qualified for and other quote details

-Do you have a Current lease in your household?
-How many miles per year would you like to go?
-Do you work for a company that qualifies for supplier pricing?
(Or educator, Student, Grad, military, first responder)

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

8 LT’s coming in today from another dealer!
email me for appointments not quotes, this is the end of the 2019’s they wouldn’t be sold out if it wasn’t a great deal. first come first served!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com