Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure. Also to the other 25+ customers from LH that came to get the bolt deal last month. Honest, upfront, transparent transactions for anyone who wants a EV in NorCal

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi everyone, I wanted to remind everyone i’m off mondays and tuesdays unless its a holiday. I work Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
If you contact me Mon/Tue I’ll usually reply on Wed so please don’t feel ignored. Always let me know if its a time sensitive thing and your ready to buy that day, otherwise we can work on it wednesday.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Last month was amazing, this months deal started yesterday and i’ll be updating and quoting for june starting today, email for specific quotes and questions.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Any details on the June deals?

Looking for zero down 15K a year range?

yea email me for a quote PhilGileno@gmail.com

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

A lot of customers are having trouble comparing advertised specials with my deals. Advertised specials for all brands do not include upfront tax and fee’s.
Advertisements you see don’t include tax, title, and license in the “down payment”. That’s just how lease pricing is. But ev’s have huge rebates that are taxed, so the upfront fee’s are higher then usual.
If the add says $5995 it really comes out more like $8,000-$8,500 out of pocket.

Example:

• title and Reg $426
    -Tire fee, doc fee,mscv $122
    -Cap reduction tax $1,192
    -First months payment $?
    Possibly -Acq fee $650
    That is over $1,800 and sometimes up to $2,500 if the include the acq fee.

if you think you saw a better price or someone will match or beat my deal let me know so I can try to earn your business. Specially when it might be a misunderstanding and my cost might actually be lower.

The way I get to my posted price is by price shopping myself and trying to beat all my competition. So i’m always happy to stay on top of the market if you email me a quote that you have received.
Also be open minded that something may be too good to be true and might be including the current lease rebate and supplier discounts even if you don’t qualify for those. Dealers lover to quote best case scenario and then just tell you what you qualify for when you arrive. Thats why my quotes have 3 prices or i’ll ask what you qualify for.

Good news is we still have really good pricing from chevy this month, $7,250 in cap cost reduction from chevy on top of dealer discounts.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol chevy in San Jose C.A.
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

June is usually a slower month so I take my vacation in june. i’m back at work now if anyone wants a bolt or other chevy this month let me know, we have a few weeks left.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

wow, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen this many weirdly structured BS lease advertisements for bolts lol. These dealerships must think people are stupid. One pay plus drive off add’s. Some add’s are adding the Acq fee into drive off and charging $2,500 in tax and fee’s. craziness.
Yes I will match any bay area add special or quote but also be a smart shopper, if it seems too good to be true get all the details in a full quote. if they won’t give it to you it’s usually because they’re lying.

If you want a easy, honest, transparent, and fast transaction, contact me to work with me directly.
If we get everything set up online i’ll have it ready and you’ll be in and out in just over an hour. (unless finance dep is super busy)

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi Phil,
Great thread and keep up with the good work!!

Trying to see do you have any deals going on for June on Bolt EV base model with $0 drive off?

1 Like

Sure, i’d be happy to help. You can email me directly at PhilGileno@gmail.com for a quote

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Here is my schedule and what to include in your email

I work Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

Personal information

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle? (As it appears on their license)

-What city are you in?

-What is your cell phone number? (or the person registering the vehicle)

-Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?

-When are you looking to finalize your deal?
(please be specific)

-Have you driven the vehicle yet?

This will determine what rebates you’re qualified for and other quote details

-Do you have a Current lease in your household?

-How many miles per year would you like to go?

-Do you work for a company that qualifies for supplier pricing?
(Or educator, Student, Grad, military, first responder)

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

I have sent you an email

1 Like

Any good deals on Cruze / Malibu ?

1 Like

yea but I usually quote for a specific person because it changes quite a bit based on what you qualify for. go ahead and send me an email.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

We had a crazy weekend! Inventory is running low all over the bay and once everyone starts to get low there will be no reason to do these huge discounts, so if you want a bolt get one soon! Email me for appointments.

Also please respect the fact that I post these deals here. I don’t do this for you to have your local dealer match it and save you a drive. Keep in mind they wouldn’t have given you this price if I didn’t give it to you first, and if they did you wouldn’t know if it was a great deal.
If you Appreciate what I do here, then come get the car from me in person.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm. (or available by appointment)
PhilGileno@gmail.com

2 Likes

Here is my schedule and what to include in your email

I work Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

Personal information

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle? (As it appears on their license)

-What city are you in?
-What is your cell phone number? (or the person registering the vehicle)
-Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?
-When are you looking to finalize your deal?
(please be specific)
-Have you driven the vehicle yet?

This will determine what rebates you’re qualified for and other quote details

-Do you have a Current lease in your household?
-How many miles per year would you like to go?
-Do you work for a company that qualifies for supplier pricing?
(Or educator, Student, Grad, military, first responder)

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

This is not a “all month deal” it’s only until we hit our target number of bolts and we’re getting close. make an appointment for this weekend if you want to get one at this price while you can.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

Interested in similar deal in SoCal. Anyone working on some?

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl for So cal.

2 Likes

Bolt EV Premier with both options packages. (Bose and Confidence 2)

Lease details
MSRP: [$43,510]
Selling Price: [$38,010] ($38,510 without supplier discount)
Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $3,750, Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $3,000, GM Competitive Lease Rebate $500,)
Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000] (add $11/mo for 12k miles) (add $31 for 15k miles)
MF: 0.00154
Residual: [49%]
Security Deposit: [$0]

Total Due At Signing: [$3,300] drive off. (all inclusive)
$3,300 drive off is Net $0 down if you qualify for after purchase rebates($2,500 cvrp, $800 from PG&E)

$346/mo ($378 with tax) for everyone
$332/mo ($363 with tax) with a current lease discount OR a supplier discount
$317/mo ($346 with tax) with a current lease discount AND supplier discount

Based on 9.25% tax rate, will vary based on your address.
This is with the lowest MF possible this month. With Credit 700 plus
cvrp has an income restriction, PGE is for PGE customers
These deals won’t last long! Inventory is running low and the more we sell, the higher the price goes. Simple supply and demand.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like