Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

When is 2020 Bolt expected to be in dealership?

Hi, Phil

Sent an email today afternoon for quote on Bolt 2019. Haven’t heard back from you yet. Let me know about availability and quote at your earliest. Thanx

Email or text for quotes of info, keep in mind Im off monday and tuesdays. I work Wed-Sun.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol chevy in San Jose C.A.
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

SOLD

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Can I still qualify for the Bolt Ev lease loyalty if I returned my GM lease within the last 30 days?

1 Like

Given that PG&E is also going to shut off your power, that $800 can be used for your uber rides

1 Like

Lol…but no…PG&E is not giving anything…the rebate comes from the same source as the CVRP…you will see when you get your 2 checks that they are identical…except for the amount paid of course.

Thats True but for one Vhooloo had me cracking up. Very CA theamed joke too lol.

Email or texts are best. 415-596-6262 . PhilGileno@gmail.com

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

Personal information

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle? (As it appears on their license)

-What city are you in?
-What is your cell phone number? (or the person registering the vehicle)
-Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?
-When are you looking to finalize your deal?
(please be specific)
-Have you driven the vehicle yet?

This will determine what rebates you’re qualified for and other quote details

-Do you have a Current lease in your household?
-How many miles per year would you like to go?
-Do you work for a company that qualifies for supplier pricing?
(Or educator, Student, Grad, military, first responder)

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

We are currently sold out of 2019 bolts. We had a few that never made it to us due to the GM strike and we should be getting those soon (within a few weeks).

I am starting a waiting list for anyone who wants a bolt. Serious customers only. For those of you with realisitic expectations that want one of these vehicles at great price, email me to get on the waiting list. thanks!

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

VOLT purchase is crazy this month and I think i’m the last bay area dealer with Volts. Does anyone want one?

$34,545
-$10,545 discounts and rebate (including costco or supplier)
$24,000

• After purchase rebates
    -$1,875 tax credit
    -$1,500 cvrp
    -$800 PGE
    -$700 Costco card

Total Cost $19,125

CVRP is going down by $500 on DEC 3rd so this month is the time to get a Volr ot Bolt if you want one. Waiting list for bolt LT’s. But I have 3 Premiers left. Volt Purchase is really good this month as well $10,545 off!.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Are there other payment options other than the one-pay? What would it be if paying over 36 month? What is that Costco 700$ ?

yea, on which vehcile?

Talking about Bolt

What is the DAS and monthly payment for the coming LTs?

Email me to be on the waiting list.
I will put together some pricing based on the Msrp’s I have coming in as soon as I get a chance.
At this point one thing we do know is thqat this is as good as its getting this year. This is the last chance for a 2019, and the bolt is cheaper then the Niro, Kona, or Tesla. \

Also the CVRP goes down by $500 next month. There is much is going on that we will have more demand than we will have cars (specially LT’s). But we do want to move them all quickly so I will still be doing the same discounts I was doing when we sold out.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Bolt’s have been crazy this weekend. I literally sold all of the LTs we got in within a few hours!
Luckily we got 5 more sunday, then I sold those as well lol.
Today we got a few more, 1 base LT and 3 fully loaded LT’s. If you want one its time to hurry and get one, or come in a reserve one thats incoming. I have only a hand full of base LT’s coming and one or two with only dcfc. Most are loaded LT or premier. i’ll post the price of the loaded LT right now.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Minor point above - you include the costco discount against the $4k down and then again in a reduced monthly payment.

Apart from the first time they ran the promo and there were $130 er month bolts it now seems like the $700 costco discount card results in $1k increase in selling prices.

With the end of the free pass in the express lanes requiring EV drivers to pay 50% of the HW 237 toll I think demand will slow down and hopefully the pricing/incentives will improve.

I see where you’re coming from but you’re basically incorrect and almost every single point Lol.

So first Costco provides a discount in the sales price and then it also provide you a gift card after purchase. They are two separate benefits.

When it comes to demand of the vehicle affecting pricing, the dealers are doing the same thing we were when bolt was much cheaper, the incentives are changing from the Chevrolet side, and those are based off nationwide and worldwide sales, not just our local market.

Chevrolet still sells these vehicles at a loss, but they have certain requirements from the government for how many they need to sell.
So they discounted them as much as needed to to keep them moving. But as time is going along there has been much more demand worldwide so prices continue to rise.

The good news is we do have the cheapest pricing of all of the EV’s with 200+ mile range. And very significant discounts to get to the current lease payments.

If anyone is interested in the 2019 clearance price please contact me right away as there are very few units left.