Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Talking about Bolt

What is the DAS and monthly payment for the coming LTs?

Email me to be on the waiting list.
I will put together some pricing based on the Msrp’s I have coming in as soon as I get a chance.
At this point one thing we do know is thqat this is as good as its getting this year. This is the last chance for a 2019, and the bolt is cheaper then the Niro, Kona, or Tesla. \

Also the CVRP goes down by $500 next month. There is much is going on that we will have more demand than we will have cars (specially LT’s). But we do want to move them all quickly so I will still be doing the same discounts I was doing when we sold out.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol chevy in San Jose C.A.
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Bolt’s have been crazy this weekend. I literally sold all of the LTs we got in within a few hours!
Luckily we got 5 more sunday, then I sold those as well lol.
Today we got a few more, 1 base LT and 3 fully loaded LT’s. If you want one its time to hurry and get one, or come in a reserve one thats incoming. I have only a hand full of base LT’s coming and one or two with only dcfc. Most are loaded LT or premier. i’ll post the price of the loaded LT right now.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Minor point above - you include the costco discount against the $4k down and then again in a reduced monthly payment.

Apart from the first time they ran the promo and there were $130 er month bolts it now seems like the $700 costco discount card results in $1k increase in selling prices.

With the end of the free pass in the express lanes requiring EV drivers to pay 50% of the HW 237 toll I think demand will slow down and hopefully the pricing/incentives will improve.

I see where you’re coming from but you’re basically incorrect and almost every single point Lol.

So first Costco provides a discount in the sales price and then it also provide you a gift card after purchase. They are two separate benefits.

When it comes to demand of the vehicle affecting pricing, the dealers are doing the same thing we were when bolt was much cheaper, the incentives are changing from the Chevrolet side, and those are based off nationwide and worldwide sales, not just our local market.

Chevrolet still sells these vehicles at a loss, but they have certain requirements from the government for how many they need to sell.
So they discounted them as much as needed to to keep them moving. But as time is going along there has been much more demand worldwide so prices continue to rise.

The good news is we do have the cheapest pricing of all of the EV’s with 200+ mile range. And very significant discounts to get to the current lease payments.

If anyone is interested in the 2019 clearance price please contact me right away as there are very few units left.

So I recently got promoted! I am now the internet department director here at capitol chevrolet. One of the side effects of my promotion is that I had to chance my schedule. After 5 years of the same days off, I will now be off Wed/Thur. I will also be working earlier most days. I officially here 11-7 but I come in at 9 a few days a week. So you can reach me Fri-Tue 9am-7pm. I am in the office 11am-7pm daily.

My promotion and success are in no small part becuase of this forum and my sucess here and with all my refferals from cleints from here. So thanks everyone! Now setting appointments for this weekend!

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Fri-Tue 11am-8pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

5 Likes

Congrats on the promo, Phil!

Do you know if Santa Clara utilities has any rebate? Tried digging and couldn’t find anything. I guess the good news is we’ll be the only city with power when PG&E goes bankrupt? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A loss as compared to actual cost to mass produce a Bolt? A little tough to believe given the MSRP for that little car seems rather inflated.

I appreciaite your optinion but The info I present in this forum is based on facts. I appreciate if everyone did a little reasearch before voicing their opinion in this thread, there are plenty of places on this site for speculation. This is not one of them. This is an area I provide info for customers.

2 Likes

I don’t think they do, I havn’t seen anything either. But yea, at least you’ll have power! lol

1 Like

Setting appointments for the rest of the month now. I’ll be off Wed/Thur. So tomorrow then mon/tue/fri/sat are the last days for these deals!

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Fri-Tue 11am-8pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

How much difference for a Premier?

Hi Phil!
Any deals on lease on a Volt LT?

nope, purchase is the only aggressive volt deal.

both LT bolt and PRemier bolt prices are posted above. its a $40/mo difference

I sitll have a few appointment times today if anyone is off work. I have a more stacked day tomorrow actually.

LAST TWO DAYS FOR BOLT CLEARANCE.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Internet sales director
Fri-Tue 11am-8pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

What a crazy month last month was. Ened up selling 32 cars and most of them were bolts. We are now sold out of 2019 LTs and I have a few premiers left.
I took a few days off and now im ready for another month. contact me for a premier or any other model.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Internet sales director
Fri-Tue 11am-8pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I know this has nothing to do with you but any reason I don’t see any good Bolt deals around the east coast? Im from NY looking for one but never see anything pop up. Only i3.

it just depends on what you call a good deal. the lowest price for a specific vehicle in a persons area is the “good deal”. but things are very different regionally and looking in other areas just makes things more difficult.