šŸ„“. Bacon's Car Concierge... Florida and beyond!

Hands down the best experience Iā€™ve ever had leasing a car. I got a amazing car at an amazing price.
I am extremely grateful to have met Stephen Bacon. I contacted him, gave him all the specs and info and within a few days, he was able to get me an excellent deal on a new CLA. I cant find enough good things to say about him. Professional, honest, personable, and reliable. If youā€™re looking for a new lease, Baconā€™s your guyšŸ‘Œ

1 Like

ITā€™S ALL TRUE!

This dude is God sent!

When you donā€™t want the headaches, the hassles, the back and forthā€™s and you just want to cut through the crap and go STRAIGHT FOR THE KILLER DEALā€¦ you call Stephen Bacon.

ā€¢ FAST
ā€¢ RESPONSIVE
ā€¢ AGGRESSIVE
ā€¢ PERSONABLE
ā€¢ DILIGENT

I WAS ABLE TO CUT THROUGH THE CRAP with BACON!

Moral of the story, he hacked me up a deal, coordinated everything with the dealership, and literally handed me off to sign the paperwork.

Couldnā€™t have been more satisfied. Hands Down THE SMOOTHEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER.

Do yourself a favorā€¦ CALL BACON TODAY!

Got my car earlier this year - Bacon was a pleasure to deal with and eased me through the process of getting my first lease! We found a great deal on a 330ix w M sport and tons of goodies! Bacon was there to answer all of my numerous questions and dealt with my anxious asking for updates lol. All around a great experience that has now led me to wanting to jump for an M4ā€¦ will try take some better photos than I have soon!

@SpartanMikeā€¦ that pic needs to end up on a magazine somewhere!!! Beautiful car and that payment is ok :joy:

@stemp14ā€¦ Great memories for sure!! Love when that perfect car is hiding at the port!!! Now what are we going to do with all our airline points!!! It was great working with you and the wife

@Lm2ā€¦ We will always remember this one for sure!!! IT was a truly honor working with you and thank you for not letting anyone know that I was born in OKā€¦ my secret is still safeā€¦:slight_smile:

@Bxz233ā€¦ It was a pleasure working with you and hopefully you are still scoring brownie points with the wife with getting her the perfect car!!

@faixapretaā€¦Glad I could help you guys out and it was a lot of fun working with you! Just remember my kid advice!!!

@Shiftyā€¦ I hope that car is still in one piece out there!!! and do NOT come visit Florida now!!!

Thank you all for a great June!!!

Truly blessed to have great clients and working through the hurdles of inventory for Mercedes, BMW, and the others brands!

I will continue to be customer service focused and get those great deals! Looking for a great July.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t think bacon could get even better! Not only is Stephen Bacon super knowledgeable and secured me an unbelievable deal on a beautiful Black 2020 330i, but he also is a genuine person and super easy to work with. He eliminated potential headaches I would have gotten from negotiating with salesmen, allowing me to just walk in and sign a deal that worked for me. In the future, I will definitely only be working with Bacon! If you like saving money, then I recommend you do the same.

1 Like

This was the best experience I have had leasing a car. Bacon is extremely knowledgeable and patient. My husband and I truly enjoyed working with him. I work in the industry and will use Bacon to get all of my cars. Heā€™s simply the best.

1 Like

Yeah this guy is a living legend and all the previous reviews above led me to him. He lived up to the hype and was extremely patient, knowledgeable, and kept everything light/friendly.

I was ready to jump on a cognac leather m340i and he stopped me and brought up an incoming m340i with black leather. He couldā€™ve made the sale right there but was all about me getting what I wanted and not compromising. Exceptional customer service.

Worked with another broker before him and they couldnā€™t get anywhere close to this deal. The man saves and delivers. I think he has the nuts on dealers around FL, no other explanation. But either way, the customers win out. (the most important thing)

He delivers the goods and I only hope he is around when I lease my next car.

6 Likes

That is a SMOKINā€™ HOT car!!!

Over the yearā€™s I have either purchased or leased in the neighborhood of 22 carā€™s but never used a broker. This time around after reading all of the positive reviews about Bacon, I decided to give it a try and see if this was a better route to go. Wellā€¦Hands down the best experience Iā€™ve ever had leasing a car. I got an amazing car (2020 BMW X3) at a price I couldnā€™t come close to locally.

I am extremely grateful to have connected with Stephen Bacon. I contacted him, gave him all the specs and info and within a few hours he was in contact with me and the journey began. I canā€™t find enough good things to say about him but Professional, honest, personable, attention to detail, prompt follow up and reliable come to mind. If youā€™re looking for a new lease, Baconā€™s your guy, no need to waste your time with anyone else. He is my new go to for future cars not only for myself but family members.

2 Likes

@Mohammed_Azam - that is one heck of a car!!! Glad we were able to track down a M340i in a shortage at an awesome deal! Welcome to FL!!

@Cirrusflyer Please was all mine my friend! You were an incredible client and a lot of fun to work with! Enjoy that car in great health and thanks for letting me build it with the M package on it :slight_smile:

This is my first time using a lease broker, and after my experience with Bacon it will most definitely not be the last. I was in search of an X3 M40i with a specific configuration in mind, and I will tell you first hand, it is not easy (especially with the limited inventory out there). He set expectations from the beginning knowing that it may be a daunting task finding what you want in the current climate. We first made an attempt to find a deal in Florida which was unsuccessful. Then we made attempts in 2 other states, again, none of these dealers were willing to make a deal! When I thought all hope was lost, Bacon came up clutch and found the perfect car with all of the specs I was looking for. He was able to put together a deal within an hour and get it accepted, it was amazing. There is no way I could have gotten this deal on my own, especially out of state. Throughout the entire process, he was on top of everything, keeping me updated while answering every single question/concern I may have had. He facilitated the shipping process and within a week I took delivery of my first Beamer!

Donā€™t mind the dirt in the front, it was raining (itā€™s Florida of course), I immediately washed it off after taking the picture.

Thanks Stephen

3 Likes

Stephen was the first broker I talked to through the lease hackr forum. I asked him if we could do a call so I could tell him what all I was looking for and he took his time explaining his process and what was available and the best way to structure the deals for the brands I was interested in. I was looking for a car for my wife and she was thinking Volvo or BMW initially. Stephen had the best Volvo XC60 I have seen on the forum as well as any dealerships I had contacted. He also told me not to rush into it and to let my wife test drive the XC60 and the X3 to know for sure what my wife wanted.

Unfortunately my wife couldnā€™t make up her mind on the Volvo and kept going back and forth on various brands. We ended up with an E Tron from a local dealer due to the very aggressive rebates and lease cash available but Bacon was amazing to deal with. I would highly recommend as someone who is not pushy at all, knows his stuff, is very straight forward, and works to find you the best deal.

1 Like

@bryman23 The pleasure was all mine! That was a lot of fun!!! If you need me to babysit the M40iā€¦ I will be more than happy to do it!!

What can I say except everything is better with bacon! He was just fantastic. He got me an amazing deal.

He was responsive, patient, friendly, had a great plan in place, and made sure everything went smooth. No games. Drove away in my dream car.

You are simply wasting time if you donā€™t go with bacon.

1 Like

Apparently, the old adage ā€œeverythingā€™s better with Baconā€ also includes car leasing!

From the moment I reached out to him thru PM, Stephen has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He is friendly, informative, compassionate, knowledgeable & stood with me every step of the way while patiently putting up with all of my early-morning & late-night panic texts. :slight_smile: In the end, Bacon was able to score me an amazing deal on a 2020 BMW Z4 30i that I definitely could have never negotiated myself. Thereā€™s not a thing I would change from my experience & Iā€™m already excited to do it all over again in a few years!

Cars aside, on a personal level, Stephen is just a genuine human being who truly cares about his client & will stand by their side until the client gets what they want. From every interaction Iā€™ve had with him, Iā€™ve been amazed by his warm & comforting character that made this journey so enjoyable, pleasant & fun. He has my complete & strongest endorsement!

4 Likes

@truthteller2k Thank you for reaching out and glad we found the perfect car for you! Not a bad car to do all those mikes in :metal:t5:

@LGM56 haha! This was a lot of fun my friend!! Do we have stories for sure. Thank you so much for the bacon and enjoy that new car!! Hell of a deal. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Let me start by saying: I will not repeat all the good things that were said above me in every review that this guy getsā€”because theyā€™re all true and Bacon never fails to impress me with every deal that I do for myself or friends.

This time around he got me out of a car that I gave up my hopes on. I had couple thousand in damages to fix on my lease return. I tried every way possible to minimize the damages to my pocket and almost pulled the plug at paying $1800 to walk away from it. I asked Bacon for his guidance and he showed me a way to pay absolutely nothing to get out of that car. Then comes my next lease, a 3 series with a shockingly low monthly payment, which I never thought would be possible.(picture below)

Bacon goes way beyond just selling you a new lease, he answers any and every question with such expertise that is unmatchable in terms of knowledge and honesty.

As far as great deals, no one can even come close to his numbers. For those of you who donā€™t want to come up with any down payment or MSDs, Bacon is your man as he quotes you better numbers than brokers that have max msds and big down payments built into their numbers.

Thank you again Mr. Bacon for all that you do for me and others in this community and beyond.

3 Likes

@SFL-Leasehackr Thank you for the kind words and you got yourself a beautiful car there! I appreciate you still need me! I love this 3 series and thankful we could use college grad this time around! You have a fleet of Bacon strips!!! :rofl:

Also for the referral for the M8 deal, you are the best!!

1 Like

Stephen was outstanding from the very first phone call we had. He is easily reachable by phone and will tell you immediately whether what youā€™re thinking is possible or not. He is professional, prompt, and clearly invested in helping you get the car of your dreams. My budget (and therefore the car we were targeting) changed numerous times, and Stephen obliged me each and every time. I had some very unrealistic goals, namely, replacing my recently totaled lease with a sweet deal on a new 3 series as soon as possible. This was made even more challenging by the fact that inventory is currently low across the country due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Stephen was able to find me my ride within 2 days of me asking. When I went to go pick up the car, the dealer couldnā€™t stop praising Stephen and he couldnā€™t stop talking about how much he loved working with him. The numbers were exactly what Stephen and I had agreed upon.

TL;DR If you need a broker who is easy to get in touch with, who you can trust, and who will respond to you in minutes, look no further. It didnā€™t matter one iota that I didnā€™t meet Stephen in person - he won my trust and my business because of his genuine nature, and the end result did not disappoint!

1 Like