šŸ„“. Bacon's Car Concierge... Florida and beyond!

Bacon is a man of his words and he does an amazing job. He is never pushy and respects all your needs.
He helped me get a 2021 XC60 at a great price. I never had to speak with the dealer and the car was delivered to the doorstep. What an amazing experience! Thank you Bacon and will definitely come back for future car needs. I truly recommend Baconā€™s services!

1 Like

@AJkVbVRLyjit It was a pleasure to work with you as well! We were a great team and I appreciate all the referrals!! Enjoy that Cayenne and make sure you drive it!!!

1 Like

@tuanp88. Ha! That was a roller coaster for sure!!! Glad we were able to secure a great X7 deal for you and the wife!!! Enjoy it and fill up that X7 :). !!!

@Nan_Ou. Thank you for trusting me with your Volvo lease! It was a lot of fun to work with you and I am thankful we were able to secure the exact car for the wife!!!

1 Like

If you want a great lease deal, look no further. Ever since the first response I got from Bacon, I knew he genuinely cared about the deal he would get me. Iā€™ve never leased a car before and Bacon was kind enough to answer all my questions promptly, no matter how stupid they were. At no point he would rush me to take any particular deal and sometimes even discouraged from taking one, because he expected to get a better one for me. The whole process from beginning till end was as smooth as possible, with Bacon negotiating all the terms on my behalf. I particularly liked how well the guys at BMW dealership treated me, knowing I came from Bacon, and they didnā€™t try to screw me over with anything that I didnā€™t understand or agreed to.

P.S. My only ā€œcomplaintā€ is that because of such a great deal he got me (20% off MSRP on X5 loaner during pandemic!), my wife now wants me to get rid of her Wrangler on SAL and get a BMW through Bacon, and of course Iā€™m the one who has to take all the pictures, post the deal, negotiate it and etc.).

1 Like

The lease end was coming up on my wifeā€™s vehicle and I started contacting dealerships in my home state of FL who had X3Ms in inventory that matched my color and options preferences. As the turn in date got closer, I was watching inventory dwindle further and further. I had the option of extending my lease for a month or two but incentives were good in September so I really wanted to make a deal. The trouble was, none of the dealerships in FL with cars that fit my requirements wanted to give me a decent deal. After seeing others who had good experiences with lease brokers, I decided to give one a try. After doing some research on Lease Hackr, I contacted Baconā€™s Car Concierge. I made my decision to reach out to Bacon based on his excellent reviews, that he was based in FL so he was familiar with the market challenges, and his conduct in this thread where he assisted someone that was not even a customer of his. I emailed him late at night a list of acceptable color combos, options I wanted, target price, and set the restriction I wanted the car from the SE so I would not have to pay much to ship. The next morning at 8 AM, I had a reply. We spoke that day about an X3M he had in mind. Three days after Contacting Bacon, I was driving that X3M home from a neighboring state. Bacon had provided some excellent shipping options but I decided to just fly out and get it. The X3M was one of the color combos I had requested and had the exact options I wanted and no more. The deal Bacon negotiated for me was $500 per month less than the local dealer offered me on an X3M optioned exactly the same as the one I ended up leasing. It was $200 less per month than the best offer I was able to negotiate on any X3M that fit my requirements in FL. Bacon was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, easy to work with, available, and responded quickly. I would definitely work with him again on a future lease.

3 Likes

I reached out to Kevin just to see if he could find me an M4 back in August. Long story short, he got me a ridiculously good deal on it and I was in a new M4CS less than 24 hrs after he told me about the car. Super easy to work with and funny to boot. Look forward to working with him in the future. Thanks again! :smiley:

Who is Kevin? Kevin Bacon?

5 Likes

@maratmf : It was a pleasure working with you as well!! I certainly know you will be enjoying that X5 and that payment doesnā€™t hurt either :slight_smile:

@dtp: Truly, thank you for the kind wordsā€¦ really drives me to help clients get amazing deals and enjoy the process!! Enjoy that M!!

@andnad: Thank you! My wife doesnā€™t think I am funnyā€¦ but i know I am!! So thank you for the reminder!!! Enjoy in Good Health

1 Like

Bacon (Stephen) helped me lease a 2020 BMW M8 comp, and the whole process was brimmed with professionalism and excellence. First, he worked diligently to find the right car in the price I wanted while communicating extensively throughout the process to keep me abreast of all developments. Then worked with the dealer to close the deal in my favor and also ensured the shipping part is executed flawlessly by communicating with the driver as the car was being shipped. He went extra mile in every category and I will certainty use him again for my next lease negotiation. 5 starsā€¦

1 Like

This post is LONG overdue but Iā€™ve been meaning to do it because I had a SUPERB experience working with Bacon (Stephen) last November picking up a 2020 m340i. Sorry for the delay Bacon!

I had never used a broker before but had experience working with them from my previous days in car sales. From START to FINISH he had me in a brand new m340i lease in less than 48 hours.

If you are willing to wait Iā€™m sure you can secure a ā€œunicornā€ deal but I value my time, was flexible on color combos, and knew my must have options hence the speed with which we concluded this deal. Bacon sent me 3 examples locally here in Houston and I settled on a white m340i with all my options.

I spoke to Bacon on a Wednesday morning and by Friday afternoon I was driving away from the lot in my new m340. Credit app and all documents were handled via email and submitted online, I only drove into the dealer to pick up the car. Sub $550/mo payment, ~14.5% off MSRP with a 36/12k structure and base MF. DAS was $1250 - but that was to cover some of the state tax here in TX, the rest I rolled into the lease since the payment was already so low.

Bacon, you are the man, I will continue getting my Bimmers from you as long as you are in business - M3 or M4 is next!! Trust him when he says - EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH BACON INCLUDING CARS!

3 Likes

@rdb89. The good old days!!! Car still looks amazing and I hope you are enjoying it!!!

Thank you for the kind words!!!

1 Like

I want to give a big shout-out and a round of applause to @Bacons_C.C , who helped me get a great deal on a 2021 X3, with the exact color and specs that I was looking for. Bacon has been super responsive and was lightning fast in getting me a brand new 2021 x3 with ~11% off pre-incentive within 24 hrs from when I reached out to him. The entire process was very smooth. Bacon made sure everything was in perfect order and didnā€™t ask me to pay anything until we closed the deal. Super happy with my new toy! Thanks Bacon!

2 Likes

I did not end up getting a car from him but he was a great help and extremely friendly. If another opportunity arises I would not hesitate using him at all.

1 Like

@Bacons_C.C Take all the above compliments and insert them here. Same great experience. The process for us wasnā€™t long at all, but his communication throughout was outstanding. Now my wife is driving her brand new Giulia at the price we wanted, all thanks to Bacon. Great experience all the way around. My own lease will be up in about a years time and while Iā€™m not exactly sure what Iā€™m getting into next, if Bacon deals with them, Iā€™m using him. Without question. Thanks for a great experience. My wife is very happy.

2 Likes

This is the second time that that we worked with Stephen @Bacons_C.C (our first lease with him was when he had a different LH handle!) and, as always, his service was top-notch. Due to inventory issues and the fairly unique specs of the vehicle that we wanted, after diligently approaching several dealers in FL and in the region and unable to get acceptable terms, Stephen recommended working with @Bostoncarconcierge to source us the right vehicle, even if this meant waiving his consulting fee. This is an example of the level of customer service and transparency that you can expect from @Bacons_C.C

Since we prefer to work with just one broker, we requested Stephen to work directly with @Bostoncarconcierge. While we did not work directly with Mike @Bostoncarconcierge, we could sense from the various indirect communications through Stephen that Mike is also a superb broker, consistent with the great reviews that @Bostoncarconcierge has on LH. So thanks to Mike as well.

Even though Stephen had offered to waive his fees, we elected to pay a portion of his fees + the regular fees for @Bostoncarconcierge, and it was still very much worth it. These gentlemen work hard on our behalf, and they deserve every penny of what they charge. Thank you and we recommend their services and integrity wholeheartedly.

4 Likes

Bacon is fantastic. If you are looking for a BMW (especially in this tough market), Bacon is your guy. I was in the market for a 330i and targeting a very low payment. We looked at various options both in and out of Florida but none seemed to have the features I wanted. Eventually we found a 330i xDrive demo with everything I wanted and more and were able to get it at my target price. Once we figured out the price, the rest of the process was easy and quick. The entire search took about 2 weeks but would probably take less if inventory were different (or if my budget was different).

Bacon is extremely knowledgeable and patient. He answered my (many) questions and ways always responsive. I look forward to working with him again in 3 years!

1 Like

Words can not express how grateful im he did not one but 2 incredible deals for me!!! Very transparent from the get go and a person who truly always thinks about making people happy and getting them great deals and goes above and beyond to make the deal even sweeter than what he advertised!! A real gem :gem: for this forum!! My friends and families are still at disbelief about the deals he did for me!! He is worth every single penny!!! Unicorns :unicorn: are not real but @Bacons_C.C surely is!!! :blush:

1 Like

@candy0761 Thank you for the kind words! It was great working with you as well and I hope that you will enjoy that car in great health!

1 Like

@bigrichie28- You guys were awesome to work with and it was great working a new brand !!! Tell the wife to enjoy that beautiful car!!!

2 Likes