Available for NY residents 2021 Hyundai Kona EV Ultimate 39/12, $306/m. $306 DAS

Yes that’s what I’m doing. I’m on LI

1 Like

Okay. Left Mark a message, hopefully he calls me back soon.

If you can, please PM what service you are using for transport.

What’s your base payment before taxes? My quote is a bit higher than yours.

This is what i was afraid of. Mark gets gazillion phone calls and increased the price. This is LH effect and my advise @InspiredSquare never put to the public direct dealer contact info. I know most of us have good intentions here but folks really interested have no benefits from this.

Understandable. I’ve been looking for a Kona at the right price for almost 1 year. If it wasn’t for the number posted, I probably wouldn’t have called to inquire. Then again, I could have PM’d OP. The price quoted isn’t too bad, but I want to see the details first.

Be not afraid, Zenek. I think you are overreacting here.
When DearSlim says “a bit higher”, we have no idea what that means. That statement needs to be quantified (ie, put concrete numbers to it). As there are fewer and fewer vehicles left on the lot, the price IS going to increase. That’s not a problem in itself, that’s just supply/demand. There is no reason, yet, to think that calling Mark is not a good idea. (Maybe we’ll have more info. and learn otherwise, but we certainly don’t have that at the present.) There is also no reason to think that people will get the exact same offer as you did, Zenek. That’s not reasonable. But an offer that is similar? That is a ‘bit higher’, that’s very reasonable. In fact, it’s terrific if it’s similar, and thousands less than what is available elsewhere.

@Zenek @InspiredSquare

The number Mark gave me was around $20 more for the same mileage. I’m trying to get the price sheet from him to iron out the details. But it’s still within the ball park I’d purchase.

@Zenek can possible PM me the cap cost reductions/fees/etc portion?

Not sure yet. montway was $500. Waiting on a Broker friend to give me his pricing. Also trying to see if there will be multiple cars coming down. If so we could negotiate a better rate

The program will change on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Changes on Wednesday.

Anyone got Kona from Mark?

Just Picked mine up last week from Mark. Ended up just picking it up and driving it down in a day. Thanks for the help!!!

Great deal on a great car!

Anyone called this dealer recently and how did it go ?

I spoke to him a week ago. He said he has several units left. Hurry up if You are seriously interested.

Okay will call him

They gave me 509 all rolled in for 36 months/10k
So I guess no longer honoring this

They said 36 month program has lower payment than the 39 month.

Confirmed: they are selling over MSRP

Sorry to hear that
Cost nothing to try Atlantic Hyundai on LI
This is their add. It will be about $4k for all fees and taxes but less than You got quoted