Available for NY residents 2021 Hyundai Kona EV Ultimate 39/12, $306/m. $306 DAS

Is the dealer open to shipping? Can you share your dealers contact info?

Not sure where you are planning to ship to, but youā€™ll only qualify for the NY EV rebate (a key part of the deal) if you are a NY resident.

I decided to wait for the 2022 Kona EV Limited. Comparable to the 2021 Ultimate, quieter and comes in under $45k for the full $5k NJ credit.

1 Like

Just send you a DM. Iā€™ll take one

I agree as long as You can wait another 12 months for similar deal

I love this glitch in the Matrix

3 Likes

If somone is seriously thinking about EV car I would NOT wait. They sold 4 units today.

1 Like

i am also in LI. did you check millennium hyundai? they ads the same trim for $259 with 0 downā€¦not sure if there is any catchā€¦

yes, $3k more over 3 years. Please read the fine print or just call them and check :slight_smile:

Can you PM me pricing, my zip code is 10970

thank you @Zenek, Just filled out all the paperwork for mine! @Zenek and his SA @ Hyundai are awesome.

If anyone on LI is getting this and canā€™t take the time to go pick it up, Iā€™ve gotten shipping quotes from $400-$550.

2 Likes

Hey all:
I just communicated directly with the dealer I worked with on my Kona Limited. Heā€™s happy for people to call him directly! Wowzers. His name is Mark. Direct #: 585-749-2273.
Good luck out thereā€¦ let him know you heard about it from the Forum!

2 Likes

great news. I hope he will provide the same great deal for all :slight_smile:

Word, Zenek. I think we are about to find outā€¦ heā€™s ready for the calls and he knows what your/our terms were. My paperwork transaction was smooth without any surprises.

The same on my end. No surprises.
Should we call it Konanza ? LOL

Can you please share a calculator link so we can understand the sale price and other discounts applied?

That info would help other in trying to replicate or get as close in surrounding states, TIA!

Is it allowed to sign all the paperwork remotely and take delivery via transport service? I live in NYC area.

I think it is. Call Mark and find out.

1 Like

BTW Zenek have you pulled out the VESS plug yet? I was going insane after a week.

Iā€™ll find out, I do not drive this ā€œmachineā€ LOL