Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT

Thank you for the kind words! Hope you enjoy it in great health!

Just had a wonderful experience working with Sam and Brian in finding a BMW M4cs. They were friendly, honest, responsive, and found me an awesome deal within minutes. The whole process was unbelivably smooth and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. Thank you again!

4 Likes

I found Autopia while searching for a deal on a BMW i3. I reached out and Chris was able to find my very specific request. I was admittedly picky in not only the color and options, but what I was willing to pay. Armed with knowledge, Chris and Sam were able to nail down the car I was looking for. This was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Filling out the application was the longest part of the process.

The car was delivered to my house by the dealer, 100 miles away. Once the car arrived, not counting my inspection of the vehicle, the dealer was out of my house in 15 min, all paperwork signed!

They 1) found the exact car I was looking for 2) got me the price I was willing to pay 3) had the car delivered to my house 4) made it an incredibly convenient experience.

It was stress free!! I could not possibly recommend their service any more and will use them again when I buy my next car, 100%.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words Steve, Hope you enjoy this beast in great health!

Thank you for the kind words Jose! It was a pleasure working with you. Hope you enjoy it in great health!

1 Like

Havenā€™t leased yet, but Rod from @autopia has been most helpful!
Excellent customer service, and he hasnā€™t seen a dime from me.

1 Like

Thanks to Moe and Sam for the help with a 330i lease in SoCal!

Very responsive, had alot of good options/ color combos quickly, and we got a deal done quick.

I was most impressed with the dealer experience - I walked in at the agreed time, all the paperwork was ready, I signed and left, about a 1 hour total time (mostly waiting for finance to open up). They didnt try to upsell me on anything at all, which was nice for me.

1 Like

Many thanks to Chris at Autopia for his great help in my first lease experience. He helped me lease a 2019 VW eGolf, and I love it! He was patient, super-responsive, always kept me up to date on his search, and an all around great resource! I definitely would use him again!

1 Like

Had a great experience working with Chris and Sam from Autopia. I needed a car ASAP, texted Chris Friday night and they were able to secure a bmw x1 for me within hours. Chris answered ALL my questions quickly, and Sam made sure I sent in all the forms/docs needed. I got my car delivered to me at my workplace Monday morning. Would 100% work with these guys again :smiley:

1 Like

Sam from @autopia went above and beyond to help me secure a great deal on my car here in the bay area. All the communication happened via email and Sam was very patient with me even after me changing my mind about the car I wanted mid way through the communication and trying to shop around and negotiate at a dealership (which turned out to be a terrible experience for a novice like me!). He found me a great price on a brand new 2020 BMW X3 M40i in the color of my choice and gave me 3 options in my budget to choose from within the span of an hour. Furthermore, he went out of his way to negotiate my requests and communication about rebates with the dealership and provided the best customer service possible. The application process took lees than a day and the car was ready to pick up the next day! The pickup process was smooth and quick with the dealer having all the paperwork printed and signed and ready to go (no additional selling from the dealership whatsoever). I will definitely be recommending his services to my friends.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Was a pleasure working with you, hope you and your family enjoy this beauty in great health!

Sam is awesome! Communication via text is responsive and thorough. Took 20 minutes to sign paperwork at the dealership, and the salesperson did not upsell or haggle in any way. Smoothest car deal ever. Shout out to Sam!

1 Like

Canā€™t say enough good things about the experience I had with Sam and Autopia. I emailed Sam on a Friday afternoon and by Saturday we had a set deal on a custom order BMW. I set price expectations early in our conversation and he delivered exactly what I asked for. The car went into production the day after it was ordered and arrived on the lot in California 6 weeks later from Germany, which is very quick. I picked up the car this past Monday and no issues what so ever, the paperwork was ready and the numbers matched the quote I signed off on back when I first placed the order. If you are looking for an honest, upfront and completely transparent deal then use Sam. Iā€™m enjoying my new 540i!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Was a pleasure working with you! Hope you enjoy i tin great health!

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we got you that custom build, she looks stunning!! Hope you enjoy it in great health!

I canā€™t thank Rod from Autopia enough for his excellent customer service and thoroughness in explaining everything to me. I have hacked leases in the past but never through a broker so I was a bit apprehensive about the whole situation. Rod provided me with all the info I needed and after a few text exchanges over 2-3 days, I was able to walk into a dealership, sign a few docs, and walk out 30 minutes later with a brand new 2020 Kia Optima within my VERY tight budget with every option I was looking for and the exact color I wanted as well! I will definitely be reaching out to him again for my next lease!

1 Like

Writing this before I spend the next two hours locked in my new 2020 BMW X1 :grinning:

Thanks to Sam from Autopia, I am now a proud owner of my first BMW! Sam provided me with a world class experience from the moment I messaged him on LH. To me, he is an outstanding individual who just loves doing what he does - finding you your dream car for the price you want (and much more) I was probably one of the nightmare clients he had but I never felt pressured and he kept me up to speed with whatā€™s going on - I wanted the ambient lights so bad and he helped me circumnavigate the different packages that BMW offers lol. Heck he went above and beyond when an issue arose with my OL code. He earned me as a client for life and will refer all my friends and family who needs a new car, I truly appreciate your hardwork Sam, I can never thank you enough man!

Oh and btw, they delivered the car to me and after 5 minutes of signing, its mine :stuck_out_tongue: - If you despise the dealer games, just talk to Sam - He will impress you with his ethic, oh and he is a funny guy too!

I appreciate you Sam, Thank you for all your support and all that you do.

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words buddy! It was a pleasure working with you! Glad it all worked out at the end at a price point you are happy with! Hope you enjoy it in great health!

1 Like

I never write reviews for anything but I just had the best car leasing experience thanks to Sam at Autopia.
I just leased a 2020 BMW 530e. Sam found me the exact specs I was looking for and for a much lower price that I could ever get at the dealership.
He was super responsive, answered all my questions multiple times and walked me through every step of the process. He even arranged for the car to be delivered to my office, on time, as agreed. Better yet, the paperwork took literally 5 minutes and all $ numbers matched to the penny what was pre-agreed.
Iā€™m never going back to negotiating directly with dealerships again.
Sam: see you in 36 months when my lease is up, keep up the great work!!

1 Like

TL;DR: Brian @autopia is awesome. Auto brokers are THE way to lease cars, period. Iā€™m never setting foot in a dealership again.

Brian was incredibly helpful. Iā€™d been lurking around leasehackr for a couple months now, because my existing lease was expiring in March. We had settled on the 2020 XC90 6T AWD with the advanced package. I had already started the traditional grind of trying to untangle a mess of unclear numbers or costs, wrong inventory, dealers who wouldnā€™t call me back, etc.etc. etc.

On a whim, I decided to see if one of these ā€œauto brokersā€ Iā€™d been hearing about could actually help me. I contacted Autopia through one of these forums, and got an almost immediate response from Brian. He got a couple questions from me about what I was looking for in the lease, exact specifications for options and colors I wanted, and off he went. He found me a SMOKING deal on our first color choice, with all the features we wanted. He found a brand new, UNDRIVEN diamond-in-the-rough in a loaner fleet and snatched it up for me within a matter of hours. His quote was miles better than any other quotes i received from dealers- so good that I decided to not even put down any MSDs. He was extremely upfront and clear about all the costs, MF, residual, and capital cost. All the numbers lined up with my expectations and research from the fine folks at the Edmunds forums.

When we decided to pull the trigger, Brian handled everything. So easy. Great communication.

The car was delivered to me by a wonderful salesperson from the dealership that Brian negotiated. I signed the papers on the spot, paid the drive-off with a personal check, and I was DONE.

And just look at that beauty. DANG

1 Like