Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT

My third time purchasing a BMW from Sam. And what can I say? A quote that beats every other competitor, smooth process, almost real-time replies, and always willing to take time to address any of my questions (some of my questions might not be so smart, I admit, lol). Look no more; choose Sam for your next BMW.

2 Likes

This is my second review of Autopia and Sam. In 2021, Sam helped me get an unbeatable lease for an X3 phev (so good that the local dealerships didn’t believe it).

A year ago, I needed to buy a second car. Again, Sam was incredibly helpful and responsive, taking great care to help me find the perfect car and deal. I ended up with a 2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy at a fantastic price (especially since these at the time were selling for 5-10K markups). He used his expansive network to scour for the best deals and managed to find a 2WD in NorCal that was transported to me in San Diego (where we don’t need 4WD :sunny:).

I later had an issue with the car (nothing to do with Sam), and the local Hyundai shop was giving me a hard time about it. Sam, as always, was eager to help me resolve the issue (I managed to finally convince the shop to fix the issue, but Sam had already offered to go to battle with me).

He has also been helpful as I was planning to buy out/sell my (leased) X3. In general, he is incredibly responsive, helpful, and just an all-out great guy.

I recommend Sam from Autopia to anyone - I will be buying and leasing all my future vehicles through him!

2 Likes

Just took delivery of a 24’ BMW IX from Sam. Process was smooth and easy. Sam is transparent, easy to work with, and communication was efficient. All my questions and concerns were addressed. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle through a broker and he was very helpful and insightful through the whole transaction. Sam’s deals are really well priced and there was no pain of haggling with the sales rep from the dealer. I recommend his services. If u don’t want the headache of talking to sales reps and managers wasting your time just contact sam and his team.

1 Like

A huge thank you goes out to Roy at Autotopia for his invaluable support in leasing my new Mercedes EQS 580 SUV. From the outset, Roy patiently answered numerous questions and went above and beyond to locate the ideal car for me. His prompt responses, transparent pricing, and patient guidance through each stage were greatly appreciated. Having Roy’s assistance to make informed choices gave me reassurance throughout the process, He aslo worked with dealer to get it delivered in 2 days for my wife’s birthday . I Highly recommend Autopia and Roy for anyone looking to lease their favorite car.

1 Like

Sam is amazing at helping me to get the new IX since last December. I met a lot of unexpected issues like delay in custom build, difficulty in changing vehicle since the delay, but Sam is always patient and answering all my questions in 30 mins. Quite appreciate the help! His offer is unbeatable in bay area, or even in California with other brokers. I’ve already recommended one friend and will recommend more in the future.

Thank you Sam, I really feel your enthusiasm in cars and your professional support during the whole process. Will highly recommend autopia to anyone looking to lease a car! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A heartfelt thank you to Brad at Autotopia for his exceptional assistance with my recent Mazda CX-30 lease. From the start, Brad made the entire process a breeze! He was prompt, transparent with pricing, and incredibly patient, guiding me through each step. His expertise gave me the confidence to make informed decisions throughout. Despite initial concerns about my trade-in value, Brad went above and beyond, ensuring I got the best deal possible.

Moreover, the car delivery service was excellent, and Brad even arranged for an Uber from the trade-in location back to my house, which truly demonstrates his commitment to exceptional service. This experience has left a lasting impression, and I wholeheartedly recommend Brad to anyone in need of top-notch service.

1 Like

Just got my second car with Sam at Autopia! Just like the first time, Sam was on top of everything from the beginning: from getting a custom order in, managing the order delays and keeping me up to date on the progress. When the dealer could not find drivers to deliver in my narrow time window, he went out of his way to make sure I got the car when I needed it! Great customer service, great pricing and overall seamless experience. Cannot recommend Autopia enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sam went above and beyond during the process of getting my new X5. He’s professional, patient and replies to emails very quickly. It’s my first time getting a car through Sam and it won’t be my last. Sam, I’m so grateful for everything! Wish you the best! I’m now a happy uber mom =)

1 Like

There aren’t enough superlatives to list for my vehicle buying experience through Autopia. I was lucky enough to have the co-founder Sam as my broker. Talk about a genuinely great guy, who has the buyers best interest at heart. Sam’s text message and email response time is extremely quick. As this was my first lease, I had a ton of questions but he was always there with a thorough / prompt answer. Using them removed almost all of the stress. Ease of purchase aside, I got a percentage off MSRP that was close to the highest I had seen on the forums, dealscore was 9.6. After a custom order, I opted to pick it up at the dealership and Sam met me there to hand over the keys. I signed all the forms online, only one in person, no negotiating, no hassle, no unnecessary add-ons, just a great deal on a BMW IX lease. I’ll be back again and highly recommend to anyone else. Thanks again Sam!

1 Like

Big thanks to Yuon and Sam for making this the most painless process for a car purchase. From start to finish, the communication to delivery was perfect.

Everything was pre negotiated and was exactly as promised. Great pricing with the incentives made this deal a must have. The Audi Q8 etron we were looking for was also nowhere to be found, but they did it! Black on black with the other options we wanted. Even was able to arrange for home delivery.

Will definitely be using Autopia again for the next vehicle… Hopefully real soon.

1 Like

Just got my Q4 E-Tron from Youn and Sam and it was seriously the very best car leasing experience I’ve ever had. Youn was patient, knowledgable, and just a great person to deal with. Answered all my questions and was more than patient as I figured out my situation.
As soon as I was ready to go I gave him the go-ahead and the car was delivered (exact color and spec I wanted) to our doorstep less than 24hours later as promised and at a great deal.
Cannot recommend Youn enough! Thanks again!

1 Like

Worked closely with Sam and Youn for my 2024 E-tron GT. They are such impassioned people that devote a lot of enthusiasm in the job. I can feel their love of cars and their business.

The whole process is smooth and quick. They’ve put all they can do to speed up the whole procedure and brought

me convenience. From finding the suitable car to registration and trucking. What you need to to is to believe in their professional jobs.

I’ve got the best deal I can find from them, and the best service. So definitely highly recommended!

1 Like

I worked with Sam at Autopia to get a great deal for my BMW iX. Things I liked the best was that Sam was extremely fast in his responses and set expectations clearly. I am in the Seattle area and Autopia was one of the few dealers that served the region. Sam gave me the best deal (I comparison shopped) and great service as well. Just got my car yesterday and we are stoked.

Will definitely recommend and use Autopia service again

1 Like

Used Sam from Autopia for a new lease on a BMW iX in the Bay Area northern CA. Amazing deal. Great service from Sam — guy works nonstop. Super responsive and extremely helpful. Honestly best experience I’ve ever had leasing a car. Car was delivered to my residence and they drove my return lease and returned it.

Will definitely be using Sam and Autopia on all leases going forward.

1 Like

Worked with Sam on a BMW i4 last June and he was kind enough to help my family find a Camry Hybrid LE (super rare) in NorCal this year. Finding a Toyota in NorCal for a good price is extremely difficult.

He worked nonstop to get this deal done and I can’t say enough about his customer service and even showed up at the dealer to make sure the deal went smoothly. I can’t recommend using his service enough especially when looking for a new car, he definitely took the stress and hassle out of it. Will be returning to him for all of our future cars.

1 Like

I ended up working with Youn for my Audi Q4 this week and can’t say enough good things about him and the entire process. Going into a dealer and having them wear you down is a thing of the past when using a broker. Youn provided a breakdown of the different steps required and then did what they could do to ensure that it was a painless and speedy process. I’m more than happy with Autopia and will be using them again in the near future. Thanks Youn!

1 Like

Sam saved my mom’s life. After working with me for a solid three weeks with no questions unanswered, even late at night, he helped my mom with a beautiful 2024 RAV 4 Hybrid XLE purchase. There were situations where we were left in a pickle after selling her 2011 Nissan Sentra, which started having issues last year. He extended his hand to relieve those issues, which is unheard of anywhere you go. I drove hoopties all throughout my life, so I was not well versed on the options available for the 2024 models. After a few discrepancies, all due to my lack of knowledge and research, Sam went above and beyond to fix those issues. He really does care for his clients and treats them like they are one his family members or friends. I would refer him and his team to everyone I know and I wish brokers like him existed at my duty station in Hawaii, because all I hear about is how horrible the process of car purchasing is. I will never forget this moment. I am indebted to Sam and am forever grateful for the expertise and time he provided to my mother and me. Thank you Sam!!!

3 Likes

I worked with Youn and Sam to get a great deal on 2024 Audi Q4 in the bay area. Very well defined, smooth and quick process, one of the best experience I have had in years. Sam also met me personally at the dealer, it was very nice of him to stop by. Process at the dealer was also very smooth, within 10 mins all the paper work was done. I will definitely work with them again in future.

1 Like

I just worked with Sam for the purchase of my custom-built BMW iX. I was about 3 months out from my Audi lease ending and I could not find any builds I wanted in my area. Sam recommended a custom build which would take 3 months anyways. He still gave me the same deal but I can pick exactly the options I wanted, specifically the Bowers and Wilkins sound system. After 3 excruciating months, it finally arrived. Everything is exactly as speced and delivered to my door. Thanks Sam for the help and I am loving the car.

1 Like