Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT

These guys are seriously the best! Here comes another 5 star/A+++ review for Sam. This is my second car that he has worked his tail off for me to get into what I wanted. I swear that this guy does not sleep and he always seems to be working on the best price for his customers. Sam performed his magic with my high expectations and had my 2020 BMW 330i delivered to my home with amazing deal within a couple days. I wish I could tell you guys how easy it is to work with them. Let them help you find your next car and see for yourself what Iā€™m talking about!

Thanks again, Sam! Youā€™re the man!

1 Like

Within 24 hours of contacting Sam, the 2021 530e matching my criteria was found, delivered to my home and my previous lease picked up. Sam also put my mind at ease and helped me deal with a minor issue after delivery. Good communication and great service. Definitely recommended. Thanks Sam!

1 Like

Big shout out to Rod at Autopia for making the entire car buying process as seamless as possible.

Before I knew about Autopia, I had contacting multiple dealers directly looking for a custom order BMW X3 but most were either not responsive or responded with quotes that were not-so attractive. Then a friend of mine recommended me to Autopia and after a few emails Rod was quickly able to secure my custom build at an amazing price that blew all those dealer quotes away!

Rod is super friendly and professional. He answered all my questions in the utmost courteous manner. For anyone who is still looking around, look no further! I highly recommend Rod/Autopia and they will make the entire process so much easier. Thanks again for all your help again, Rod!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the kind words. Hope you enjoy the X3 in great health!

Found Sam with Autopia on the leasehackr website and My wife and I are more than satisfied with his serviceā€¦ we were looking at upgrading our suv and go bigger snd were looking at the 2020 BMW X5 . Sam went out of his way to find the vehicle we wanted in the color way with the features we wanted and even below the cost we wanted to spend and expect to spend ā€¦ my wife is old school so we went to the dealer to pick up the car and the car was waiting for us already filled up and detailed signed paperwork and out the dealership within 30-45 mins the quickest we had ever gotten a car . We will always be going through Sam to lease our vehicles through Sam . Thanks again Sam !!! We totally appreciate you !!!

1 Like

Have been meaning to make this post for a while but need to echo the kind sentiments about Autopia, especially Rod. There were certainly some road blocks and difficulties a few months back but it was nothing to do with Rodā€™s service and much to do with some random bad luck. Rod was patient and communicative every step of the way and I canā€™t say enough good things about the experience. I look forward to leasing with Rod and Autopia again in the future. Highly recommend!

SSSS Review for Sam and Autopia. Sam is so professional and enthusiastic which made the how leasing process became completely seamless. He got all my consideration into the deal even with a pretty beautiful price for my brand new GLA250.

The communications before/in process/after the deal were all really great and Sam responded instantly every time. With his help, we got through all the difficulties and thorns and made an awesome deal. And also helping me deal with the shipping process smoothly.

Had already recommended Sam&Autopia to my friend who will move to CA this year. And 100% recommended for all future buyers!

Thanks again, Sam! For all your help and efforts.

1 Like

Thanks to Chris from Autopia, who helped me get a custom X5 45e built and delivered in NorCal. He offered me the price that I know isnā€™t possible in NorCal, and he was sincere and professional during the entire process.

We placed the order in December and finally got my car this month. I am super thrilled with my custom built. If you need a BMW like me, donā€™t hesitate to reach out to Chris.

2 Likes

Chris with Autopia has been nothing short of amazing. He got me a KILLER deal on my BMW M340i custom built and delivered to Nor Cal. He was responsive, professional, and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with everything. This was my first time using a broker and literally the easiest auto transaction ever. Iā€™ll never buy another car without Chris. Heā€™s also a fellow speed demon like me and I canā€™t wait for us to race soon!

2 Likes

Sam ,
Thank you for an amazing experience leasing my 2021 bmw 330i through you. Contacted multiple brokers but Sam was a notch above the rest . Finalized the whole deal in under 3 hrs through text messages. One of the best experiences hands down for a car lease. Straight forward, transparent and to the point. Will definitely be back for another car soonā€¦
Sorry for a late review .
Andy

2 Likes

Chris was super helpful in finding me a great deal on my Audi Q5 lease. He did all the leg work finding the car, getting the deal, delivery etc. By far my easiest car buying experience ever. Highly recommend his services and plan on using him again on my next one.

2 Likes

Want to write a review for Sam: I reached out to him in regards to a 2020 330i demo as he had listed a few on Leasehackr that I thought were really good deals. We texted back and forth a bit and then chatted on the phone to confirm the details and I pulled the trigger and everything was done and finalized in a matter of 2-3 days. Delivery was delivered to me so I didnā€™t have to do anything.

1st time using a car broker and now I understand why people use them!

2 Likes

Sam is a great broker and very easy to communicate with. He worked with me during day and night through. He provided great suggestions and ideas. With Samā€™s help, I got an amazing deal on 2021 m5.
Sam, Youā€™ve earned not only my respect and business, but my friendship. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Chris did an amazing job. Was able to help me create my vehicle the way I wanted. Monthly P
payment was way cheaper versus any other dealership. I will not hesitate to do business with Chris again.

1 Like

Sam was fantastic from start to finish during my leasing process. I knew the car and spec I wanted and Sam was able to provide multiple options for me all at great prices.

Once we had settled on a car Sam detailed the process for me and was available every step of the way. I had chosen a car that wasnā€™t even at the dealership yet and so it involved some additional delays but Sam was always responsive and tried his best to keep me updated.

Once the car arrived it was perfect and the dealer completed the process exactly as Sam laid out, no surprises.

Overall I am extremely happy with the service Sam provides. He was very responsive from start to finish and his prices were in line or better than what i thought was possible in the market. With a choice of weeks of effort and negotiations myself or 30 minutes of time with Sam to lock in a deal I know Iā€™d choose him again. Iā€™ve already been recommending him to family and friends!

1 Like

Worked with Sam on leasing a BMW 330i. He helped me every step of the way and got me a deal better than anyone else on the market.

I recommend their services for anyone ready to lease a car.

1 Like

Sam from Autopia is amazing. He is very professional, patient, and easy to communicate with. As a new grad, Sam helps me get a BMW M340 with a very good deal.

3 Likes

Thank you Chris for making the purchase of my new Volvo XC90 T8 Recharge effortless and haggle-free. Love my new car and thanks for the advice on weighing my car options. It was my first time using a broker and Iā€™m never going back! Highly recommend!!! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Sam helped me get my M3 here is So Cal. Other than negotiating a great price, he handled all paperwork, had car delivered to my house and helped me avoid the torture of having to deal with finance manager. I signed papers in less than 5 minutes and everything was entirely transparent. This alone was worth his fees

He, himself, was very professional and always available. I would not hesitate to use him again !

3 Likes

Autopia and Sam helped me lease my car, he expertly navigated me through the leasing process (Iā€™m a first-time leaser but have been lurking around LH for a while getting my training wheels on).

Sam answered my many questions quickly and thoroughly and was a true professional to work with. He was extremely pleasant to communicate with and when the dealership had a couple of hiccups, he also to care of that.

On top of all of this, Sam secured me a fantastic deal, much better than any dealership could offer. I would without any doubt lease my next car through Autopia and Sam and can highly recommend anyone doing the same.

1 Like