Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT

Sam is a great broker and very easy to communicate with. He worked with me during day and night through. He provided great suggestions and ideas. With Sam’s help, I got an amazing deal on 2021 m5.
Sam, You’ve earned not only my respect and business, but my friendship. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Chris did an amazing job. Was able to help me create my vehicle the way I wanted. Monthly P
payment was way cheaper versus any other dealership. I will not hesitate to do business with Chris again.

1 Like

Sam was fantastic from start to finish during my leasing process. I knew the car and spec I wanted and Sam was able to provide multiple options for me all at great prices.

Once we had settled on a car Sam detailed the process for me and was available every step of the way. I had chosen a car that wasn’t even at the dealership yet and so it involved some additional delays but Sam was always responsive and tried his best to keep me updated.

Once the car arrived it was perfect and the dealer completed the process exactly as Sam laid out, no surprises.

Overall I am extremely happy with the service Sam provides. He was very responsive from start to finish and his prices were in line or better than what i thought was possible in the market. With a choice of weeks of effort and negotiations myself or 30 minutes of time with Sam to lock in a deal I know I’d choose him again. I’ve already been recommending him to family and friends!

1 Like

Worked with Sam on leasing a BMW 330i. He helped me every step of the way and got me a deal better than anyone else on the market.

I recommend their services for anyone ready to lease a car.

1 Like

Sam from Autopia is amazing. He is very professional, patient, and easy to communicate with. As a new grad, Sam helps me get a BMW M340 with a very good deal.

3 Likes

Thank you Chris for making the purchase of my new Volvo XC90 T8 Recharge effortless and haggle-free. Love my new car and thanks for the advice on weighing my car options. It was my first time using a broker and I’m never going back! Highly recommend!!! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Sam helped me get my M3 here is So Cal. Other than negotiating a great price, he handled all paperwork, had car delivered to my house and helped me avoid the torture of having to deal with finance manager. I signed papers in less than 5 minutes and everything was entirely transparent. This alone was worth his fees

He, himself, was very professional and always available. I would not hesitate to use him again !

3 Likes

Autopia and Sam helped me lease my car, he expertly navigated me through the leasing process (I’m a first-time leaser but have been lurking around LH for a while getting my training wheels on).

Sam answered my many questions quickly and thoroughly and was a true professional to work with. He was extremely pleasant to communicate with and when the dealership had a couple of hiccups, he also to care of that.

On top of all of this, Sam secured me a fantastic deal, much better than any dealership could offer. I would without any doubt lease my next car through Autopia and Sam and can highly recommend anyone doing the same.

1 Like

Worked with Sam for leasing a BMW 3 series. He was fantastic and get me a good deal. He makes the whole process easy and simple for me. I will definitely work with him again for my next lease.

1 Like

Way to go Autopia! Not only did we practically steal the car from the dealer, but the entire process was a breeze as well. We were skeptical with the required deposit, but Sam did a great job clarifying the process. We worked with Sam late into the night to sort the deal’s details out, and had the car delivered the following morning. Sam was right, I won’t be buying directly from a dealership again.

Here’s the bottom line, lease from Autopia. You will not be disappointed.

1 Like

Dealing with Sam is like getting a car from ur buddy. This is my 2nd car from him in about 2 years and when the wife is done with this one, guess who I’m gonna go to get me a new one! FYI since there was a snag with the specific unit he personally drove up from SD to make sure to get me the car. He could’ve easily just told me to wait another few days but he came thru and I appreciate that. See u in a year or so big man! :wink:

2 Likes

Just got my new Audi Q5 using Utopia Auto Broker. They were very helpful and got me a good deal. It is hard to find someone trustworthy in this business, but you can trust Autopia, they earned their fees.

1 Like

Second time leasing with Autopia. I worked with Sam this time and it was an awesome experience. With my current 3 series lease ending I reached out to Sam to see if he could get me an M340i. As everyone knows inventory is horrible yet Sam found the exact spec I wanted and at a great price given the market. Sam responded right away to any concerns or questions I had and got me out of the dealer in under 15 minutes. He’s not only really knowledgeable but also great to talk to. Sam will get you the best deal possible.

1 Like

First lease with Autopia, worked with Chris. Everything was super smooth, no complaints at all. Chris was super knowledgeable and knew more about the car I leased (Volvo XC90) than some of the dealers I visited. We talked about a ton of different options and his feedback was way more helpful than I expected.

I told the dealer where I did the test drive how much I was paying and they told me that they couldn’t come close to matching it…it was around an $80/mo difference. Crazy! Car was delivered to my house, paperwork took 5 min to sign and the car was mine. Will be leasing from them again!

1 Like

I worked with Sam at Autopia for a 2021 M340i. Texted him around 10pm not expecting a reply until the next day, but to my suprise, Sam got back to me right away and spent about an hour showing me cars and spec sheets.

Car was picked out the next day and delivered 2 days later.

If you want a painless and hassle free process while working with a polite, patient, and funny guy that will come through for you from start to finish, then look no further.

Thank you Sam, and I’ll be back to bother you again in a couple of months for the next car.

1 Like

Just bought a BMW 530i from Chris. Love my beautiful blue car!
My case is special. F-1 student visa without any credit record. Chris found a way to get the lease contract for me and shipped the car to north Cal successfully. The process takes some time and some rebates are not applicable due to my special status. But overall I think the deal is pretty nice.
The whole process is smooth. Chris replied to my message very quickly. Will reach out again in the future if needed.

1 Like

Brad from Autopia was great. Found an amazing deal on a CX-5 not far from us in NJ and the process was very quick and easy.
Posting this almost 2 months after signing the lease because we got the plates in the mail just yesterday and this whole time I thought something is going to go wrong.
Everything came out perfect and I want to thank Brad and LH forum for enabling us to find these great deals and save us from greedy dealers.

As a former visa holder with no credit history until a few years ago I can attest that this is amazing! I had lived in US for a few years and had bank accounts with decent balance history for years but it was impossible to get lease approval even for a cheap car. The fact that they were able to get your lease application approved is awesome and I’m very happy for you and everyone else who is new in the country and haven’t had a chance to build credit history yet

1 Like

Sam is the man. I checked out a few brokers for NorCal deals and he beat them all. Ended up getting two cars (330e and x3). He was patient with my questions and provided guidance on which were better deals. Everything was done quickly and efficiently and he was able to get them delivered to my home ASAP. There was a small hiccup with the dealership on one of the cars but Sam made it right and was responsive every step of the way. Couldn’t ask for anything more and he has my business every time.

1 Like

Really great experience with Autopia, although I did not secure a deal with them, they had exceptional care and service with me and answered all my questions to make me feel more comfortable. I luckily secured my dream car with the local dealer. I do appreciate the experience with Sebastian and will be coming back to them hopefully to secure a deal next time.

1 Like