AutoLeaseNinjas January Florida Mazda Giveaway! $112 CX-30s w $1999 DAS & MSDs & Lease Loyalty

No hatchbacks?

1 Like

A bunch of CX-5s have arrived so for those of you waiting for specific colors feel free to PM me again or fill out an inquiry

I am interested in the CX-5 Grand Touring. Please contact me 954-661-1576

Do you have the numbers for September

Could you explain difference of loyalty and returning Mazda lease

One is just owning/leasing one

The other is you’re also coming to the end of a lease on one and turning it back in

1 Like

Updated for September. 2020s are going quickly and 2021s are starting to hit the lot. Please inquire for the 2021 numbers! CX-9 Carbon Edition deal to be posted later today!!

Fill out an inquiry here

2021 CX-9 Carbon Editions :fire: Just Landed in Florida!

$399 with $2999 + 5 MSDs DAS for all FL Residents.

1 Like

Man I’ve been looking at this model since it was announced. Any chance you guys can upload a video?

1 Like

Not sure if I can upload a file that big, but there’s a couple on youtube and a bunch of press articles about it!

When are the new CX5 hitting west coast?

2021s will hit early october!

Hello any deals on CX30 or Mazda 3?

1 Like

Am I in no mans land for Leasing a CX-9? Would I be better waiting a few months for the 21s to be in full swing? My wife really likes the Black Signature edition, but I am trying to push her to the Grand Touring

Deals are updated.
Absolute blowout for December
Free delivery on everything
Use MSDs - they help the deals significantly

Ready for a very NEWBIE question - when it sayd +MSDs…what does that mean?

Multiple Security Deposits. Simple explanation: https://cartelligent.com/blog/understanding-multiple-security-deposit-leases/

1 Like

So, fully refundable…good to know…
Thanks for the quick response (and not calling me stupid out loud, LOL)

carbon
:fire: Blowout Deal Alert - CX-9 Carbon Edition
$42K+ MSRP
$339 Per Month ($315 with loyalty)
$2999 Total Due at Signing
All Taxes & Fees Included
33/10k

Submit an Inquiry or send a PM - need these moved ASAP

How far from Tampa are those cx9 carbons? You are looking to do something by EOY?