AutoLeaseNinjas January Florida Mazda Giveaway! $112 CX-30s w $1999 DAS & MSDs & Lease Loyalty

Unfortunately it went up…way up!

Any update on Florida pricing?

Any deals you have going now? I’m a FL resident and my Mazda6 lease is up in Sept and I have equity. Looking to lease a CX-5, but willing to look at other Mazda models. Thanks!

Updated and added some fantastic Mazda3 Deals!

Same numbers for the cx5 etc?

CX-9 Grand Touring
Zip 31069
36-39 mos / 12k
Current Infiniti Lease, Teacher
$1k down No msds

1 Like

I’m also wanting a CX-5 Sport black/black
36/12K approx 1999 DAS.
Please confirm that DAS is all that is paid out the door, that includes tax, tag,and other dealer fees.
I’m not looking to buy down the lease payment
Can you help me with a Mazda?

I am looking for some lease deals on a CX-5 Grand Touring in Florida. Is there any updates for July? Thanks

Unfortunately, a dealer contact confirmed the $1500 Mazda loyalty is being lowered to $750

what are your offer for this month

1 Like

Deals this month?

Deals will be out tomorrow! and yes - mazda loyalty has been lowered this month to $750

1 Like

JULY UPDATE - Inventory is very slim & some awesome miata deals are here. We can do locates on some cars/colors not in stock but it will add $10 to the price of all of these. PM or Fill out an inquiry as always! Cheers.

Is the Mazda3 the sedan or hatch?

Have both hatch’s and sedans!

Inventory on the CX-9s is getting increasingly slim. CX-5 is very thin at the moment too but should be replenished next week!

The stupidly cheap CX-30, CX-5 and Miata deals have gotten better see updates below.

We need 5-10 units moved before month end. Used car values are strong so if you have a current Mazda with a couple months (less than a year) left on it, there’s a chance we might be able to get you out with only a small penalty (or none at all!).

Submit an Inquiry below

Do you coordinate trade-ins? (It is a 2019 Jeep Cherokee with some miles, owned but financed, BUT also comes with a 5 year transferable bumper to bumper warranty that has almost 5 years left on it). Thanks

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Updated for August

Super aggressive pricing this month
We’ll match or beat just about anything
Free delivery to anywhere south of Orlando. Some exceptions can be made if within close proximity of the delivery boundaries

1 Like