AutoLeaseNinjas January Florida Mazda Giveaway! $112 CX-30s w $1999 DAS & MSDs & Lease Loyalty

At the moment we do not do those brands in Florida. CX-5 prices are looking extremely strong this month.

Do you have partners in Orlando?

1 Like

when can we expect March numbers for Florida?

Just updated - Getting to all the PMs now.

Dealer will continue to offer free delivery for the time being. I will continue to update the thread as Covid-19 progresses.

Updated for April. Some absolutely insane deals and free delivery. These are for Florida residents only, please donā€™t contact if you are in neighboring states.

2 Likes

Hi. I have 3 months of payments left on my current HRV lease. Was told by local Honda and Mazda dealers that they will pay off the remaining 3 months. I havenā€™t discussed anything with them as yet. Would your dealers do the same? TIA! :smiley:

Not at these type of numbers haha - you can roll the remaining ones in if you like

I need to move to FL just so I can drive a cheap mazda?

Hahaha, ok thanks!

You should check how much Carvana gives you for your car!

1 Like

Haha Yes! Unfortunately these are Florida only.

1 Like

I already have a cx5 currently, looking at getting another grand touring. Are there other options like 36/12? TIA

Yep there are! Most 36 month payments are similar to the posted 24 month ones (though if you have loyalty the 24 month are a far better option)

Would I be eligible for the returning Mazda lease or just the loyalty? Iā€™m currently leaving my Cx5 and just looking to add another

PM me to discuss further!

interested in cx5 grand touring deal sent you a pm

Wish I lived in Florida :slight_smile:

Featured this deal on the front page!

4 Likes

My parents in So. FL have their CX5 lease due up in Augustā€¦ is pull ahead available?