šŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Sina and LeaseCompanion helped me with my first ever lease on a 2021 Volvo XC60 T6! Couldnā€™t be happier with the experience when their team was very helpful and welcoming to all my questions. I had to get the car shipped to Washington by paying out of pocket, but even that process was relatively seamless and the shipper Sina recommended was easy to use! Canā€™t wait to lease another car with Sina in three years!

1 Like

Working with Sina was great. He took a lot of time to explain everything and answered all my questions. The whole experience was fantastic and not stressful at all. I love my new Mercedes and will be contacting @AutoCompanion for another car later this year! Thank you Sina!

1 Like

Sina was truly a godsend. I have done multiple leases on my own. So, I am no stranger to the process. However, the amount of time I saved with his help was well worth his fee. Sinaā€™s was very responsive and never made me feel like I was just one more client. He took his time to be sure I was comfortable with the numbers and got the best deal. I will definitely use his services again in the future.

1 Like

Sina was a pleasure to work with. I ordered an m240i xdrive thru him. The entire leasing process went exactly as he mentions above. The pricing I paid finally matched to the calculator link which he shared initially. The bmw dealer folks he networked me with were also very pleasant and offered a no hassle buying experience. He was always reachable and offers constructive feedback.

Ordering 2 series coupe is bit hard since there are not that many build slots available. It took almost three months to get the car but both Sina and the dealer did their best. The car spent almost 5 wks just in transport from factory to US port which was outside Sina or dealers influence.

Overall Sina can save you money and make your leasing or buying experience a pleasant one. Thanks Sina.

1 Like

:point_up_2:

Thank you all for your positive reviews in 2020! We closed out 2020 really strong!

The LH journey started for me in Mid 2020 with the arrival of my third child! A blessing on its own it paved the path to my LeaseHackr presence.

Needing a three row SUV I sought to hack a GLS deal which my amazing wife forbid me to lease! She chose a Highlander Hybrid and that was it. Great car btw.

However being the hacker I am I couldnā€™t let the GLS deal I scored go to waste! Bragged for weeks to my wife about how I could prob still lease it and flip it for a buck! She told me stop talking about it and do it. Your just not keeping it.

So my first LH post came to life and I posted the most amazing GLS550 deal ever on LH.

@theduke thanks to you and your awesome father for putting your trust in me and taking a deal with a new broker whom had no rep! Hope that GLS is running strong!

400 cars later here we are going into 2021 and I want to sincerely thank each and every customer whom chose leasecompanion.

It was a pleasure and privilege to hack deals for you! Thank you thank you thank you :pray:

Finally I want to thank the lord and my amazing wife, a super woman and a super mom for always pushing and motivating me to step up and do better! She truly is the one who deserves all these reviews surely not me. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Sina was great to work with. This is my first time leasing a car and Iā€™m glad I went with Sina! Got a great deal on my '21 M5, specific with my build and as I was from SoCal, I was worried with how the process would turn out with signing the paperwork and shipping. But I didnā€™t have to worry as things turned out smoothly! Thanks Sina! Looking forward to getting a great deal again in 3 years!

4 Likes

I, like many people on here, was skeptical going forward with a lease broker. But I was immediately comforted by Sinaā€™s promptness and professionalism. I got my wife the car she wanted at a price I thought was too good to be true after speaking to local dealers.

The process was easy, efficient, and pleasant. I thank Sina and the Dealer he linked me with. Will certainly be back when it is my turn to get a car!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words @elmanga ! Enjoy your new Mercedes!

What a gorgeous M550xi @EMIK! It was a pleasure working with you!

Thank you @driftmon! Great picture :fire: :fire:

See you in 3 years!!

1 Like

I had searched and stalked LeaseHackr for months knowing that I would ultimately use someone from the site. If youā€™re doing the same, Sina and Leasecompanion are the way to go.

Sina was fast, professional, knowledgeable and patient. I had a lot of questions and he didnā€™t mind answering them quickly. He even took some extra time, asking me if I had time, to explain some things in more detail. Information that ultimately led me to make a better decision. We first spoke on the phone on a Tuesday and I drove the car off the lot that Saturday afternoon. 5 Days! And to be honest it felt like he could turn it around faster than that if needed. Dealership experience was a breeze because ā€œthey trust Sina.ā€ Their words, and now also mine.

There is no need to keep looking. Sina is your guy and will be mine 3 years from now. A+, 100% experience.

2 Likes

Sina came through and got me a great deal on a x5m50i! Dealers in CA wonā€™t compete so he got me a deal through an east coast dealer and helped get me in touch with a shipping company to ship it over! Got 10 percent off MSRP on a custom order in addition to buyrate MF. Couldnā€™t be happier and recommend him for any purchases!

1 Like

@jpee1382 It was a pleasure finding you the right GLB and I am delighted you obtained the last one available at 15% off!

Had a great experience with Sina. Reached out to get a quote on Lexus RX 350 for my aunt, he was able to get the dealer on a conference call with the quote ok the same day. Everything was seamless.

1 Like

I had awesome experience with Sina. Just in a few calls and text messages the car that matches my spec has been found and secured, and under 1% MSRP with tax!
He recommended shipping company and car and safely arrived across the country

1 Like

Sina helped us quickly snag a deal on a new GLA250. Heā€™s very responsive and detailed us a lot of useful information, which was really helpful for us to identify the perfect deal right after we move to the DC metro area. We were so glad that we reached out to Sina after we decided to lease a new car. We highly recommend him as your broker for your next lease and he will definitely find a great deal for you. Thank you again!

1 Like

i usually use brokers when getting a car these days, but first time using Sina @AutoCompanion . WOW amazing care. Sina took care of everything, no matter the time of day, and got me the car without any hassle. HIGHLY recommend using @AutoCompanion . He connected all the dots for me, I had the car dropped off at exact location I needed it and price was better than any other brokers I have used. Use him

2 Likes

I was shopping to help my dad get a new lease after they just turned theirs in. Lease companion was very responsive, kind and helpful. Unfortunately my dad opted for a local dealer although LC had a great deal ready for him and was very patient throughout the whole process. I will definitely use LC in the future!

2 Likes

Great experience Sina! After months of getting nowhere finding a new E350 lease locally, he found a great car for us at an incredible price. He is extremely responsive and helped with out of state logistics. Highly recommended, thank you!!

1 Like

I contacted Sina regarding a GLA 250, which was 15% off at the time, for my wife and he wasted no time, the deal took forever to go through due to our ridiculous state (IL) but even when we missed the money factor because our deal ended up going into January, Sina made sure that the dealer adjusted the discount to 15.311% to accommodate the higher money factor.Every single time I contacted him regardless of the time. He replied right away and even went the extra mile to provide me with a shipping company to ship the car at the price he quoted me for (which took 1 1/5 day). NO games at all and when we received the paperwork, he explain everything to us from A to Z- (Now I know how to read a lease contract- Thanks to Sina). I know itā€™s hard to trust a random stranger on the internet, but Hire him and you wont regret it. Literally felt like I was ordering food from Uber Eats , thatā€™s how easy and simple everything was with Sina.
10 out of 10.
Thank you, and when Iā€™m ready to lease my car- you know who Iā€™m calling!!.

5 Likes