đŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Working with Sina @AutoCompanion could not have been any easier! first time working with a broker on a lease and Sina made sure the entire process was seamless and completed to perfection. He was able to get me in a brand new 2021 BMW m5 competition with a killer deal. Saved me a lot of time and money and even helped me go over the lease terms and documentation to make sure everything was what we agreed to. Sina was very responsive, well-educated, extremely friendly. I have already recommended his services to several other friends and family members and will definitely be looking to continue my relationship with him going forward.

Do you mind sharing numbers on the M5 lease?

2 Likes

Just picked up my ‘21 M340i xDrive yesterday! Big thank you to Sina @AutoCompanion for walking me through my first broker secured deal ever. It could not have been an easier process and Sina was incredibly responsive and easy to work with (even with my schedule being incredibly hectic while we locked this in). I can’t recommend him enough.

Some #s for folks:

• $62750 MSRP custom build
  • Deal 100% as described in their spreadsheet (10% discount, 1500 lease cash, 500 penfed for me with no loyalty coming off an Infiniti lease) though the dealer offered to honor any better terms (if conquest came back or lease cash incentive changed) in the months leading up to delivery, which was awesome to hear
  • 7 MSDs + VA sales tax (woof), title, fees + tire and wheel protection package

$593 / mo.

Pics:

2 Likes

@AutoCompanion was quick to respond and very helpful regarding potential lease on 2021 Lexus IS 350. Due to the TX sales tax incentives it makes the most sense to find a local deal, but I was able to confirm current programming and get a benchmark for pricing on this car. I will definitely be reaching out again for future leases!

1 Like

Had a great experience using Sina @AutoCompanion to broker a deal for a '21 M340xi. It was my first time using a broker and Sina was very helpful in walking me through the process as well as finding me a great deal on the car. Initially I was going to put an order in to the factory but with allocations running very low, I ended up settling for a model that was already on the lot that had most of the packages I was looking for. The deal established through Sina worked the same whether from the lot or from the factory and when talking to the dealership, the paperwork came out exactly as expected. No hidden fees or other dealer shenanigans and best of all, no need for back-and-forth negotiations with sales!! As a bonus, the dealership had special pricing for Sina’s customers on the finance packages and I ended up getting the tire and wheel protection package for my own peace of mind.

The purchase was an out of state purchase from the east coast to the west and I ended up saving more money paying the broker free and the shipping costs than if I were to try and purchase the car locally. Overall very satisfied with Sina’s service and will recommend him to others, and probably give him a call first when the lease expires 3 years from now!
aaa12d069b4ddfa79eea5e392fd34756x

2 Likes

Wanted to take the time and share what a fantastic experience I had working with @AutoCompanion Sina. He was always quick to respond to my messages, took the time to walk me through the numbers so that everything was crystal clear and provided suggestions when I was uncertain on something. There were no surprises when I received paperwork from the dealer and everything was exactly as discussed. Sina even recommended a shipper who was able to ship the car for a competitive rate in just a couple days.

Couldn’t have asked for a better broker experience. I will definitely recommend Sina without hesitation and will be coming back to him once my lease term ends.

2 Likes

My experience with Sina was absolutely great. He is a very straight forward and helping guy. He took the time to look into a few different models and give me a price break down of each. After I sent the payment, he got me in touch with the dealer and made the process super quick and smooth. No hiccups or hidden fees. This was my first time on LeaseHackr and a broker. I am glad Sina made this experience positive. I will definitely be glad to recommend and work with Sina again!

1 Like

Just got my BMW X7 custom build from the factory - could not be happier!! Sina from LeaseCompanion made transaction so seamless and easy. Sina is a true professional, absolute great expereince from the first call, throughout the process, all the way to taking delivery. No gimmicks, no extra charges, no hidden fees, all 100% transparent and exactly to the point. I knew payment amount down to the penny before I placed the order, just received my first bill and it is exact to what Sina said it would be. These guys know what they doing, saved me so much time on hustling with dealerships, it really is a small price to pay for the convenience and absolute great deal. Wife is ecstatic about the X7, at the end that’s all that matters :slight_smile:
Will hire Sina again on next build for sure!

2 Likes

I’ve been reading these forums for a few years and finally decided to send an inquiry to lease companion. Sina called me the next day and we discussed the car and options I was looking for. Zero pressure! The next day I called him back to move forward. He made sure the deal was exactly as discussed. I live in Florida so shipping was a concern but he has that covered too. Sina called or texted almost everyday until I got the car just to make sure everything was okay. Now all that is great but the best part was the deal
 ridiculous! There is no way you could walk into a Lexus dealer and sniff this deal. If you are on the fence like I was don’t be - give Sina a call and save yourself time and money.

Uploading: F0D115BA-73B4-4D69-9DEC-89AF80B69188.jpeg

Lexus GX 460

2 Likes

I recently got a BMW X3M Competition through Sina and I couldn’t be happier! Not only did he find the exact car I was looking for but I was also able to get it within a week. This was our second car we got through LeaseCompanions and I am sure we’re going to ask their help on new cars once the leases end.

1 Like

It is my first time leasing. Sina made the process much easier than I thought. He is straight forward and patient with all my questions. He even spent time explaining different jargons and walk me through breakdown of price. After reading multiple posts here and from other sources, for sure he has the the best price. I definitely recommend Sina!

1 Like

Dropping a big shoutout to Sina for hooking me up with a fantastic deal on my 2021 X5MC! Sina was very easy to work with and had answers to all my questions. Can’t recommend enough.

5 Likes

I’ve got nothing but good things to say about Sina and the dealerships he works with. I custom ordered a new BMW through him, and having ordered BMW’s multiple times before from different dealerships - I have never had an easier process or gotten a better price. It was the absolute best combination of incredible value and savings, plus ultimate customer service from both Sina and his counterparts in Sales and Finance at the dealership. No question or request was too small or too annoying or too particular - everything was handled exactly as I wanted, if not better, every single time. I will not ever be hesitating to work with Sina and this dealership again in the future, and I can’t recommend it enough for others looking for the same thing. Based on discussions on this forum and my favored BMW forum, I think I got one of the best, if not the absolute best, deal on a custom built 2021 M550i in the US this year, and it was all because of Sina.

5 Likes

Given it was the first car I leased by myself, I had a lot of questions about using a broker and not physically going to a dealer. Sina was more than helpful with this, explaining every step of the process and making sure i dont lose my mind. There were some bumps in the road with credit approvals and such, but Sina took care of it like a boss by speaking to dealership.

I would highly recommend this guy he’s a stud.

2 Likes

Big shoutout to Sina! I got a C43 from him and I couldn’t be happier! I was planning to lease the glc43 first, Sina helped me to find the car and also recommended the c43 to me as it has a way much better lease program. I took his professional recommendation and got the exact car I am looking for in one week. I could not be happier!
So folks, give Sina a call and save yourself time and money.

!

3 Likes

Wanted to thank @AutoCompanion for informing me on all the information I needed for my new lease. I will 100% return to to them whenever I need a new vehicle, thanks.

1 Like

Just do it. Stop thinking about it. You’ve spent weeks/months doing your homework, trying to find the best deal, and just when you’re about to pull the trigger, you stumble upon Leasehackr and are blown away at what you’ve been missing. What are MSDs? The heck is a money factor? And why do I need a broker? Before you know it you THINK you’re a leasing expert but keep seeing these amazing deals and reviews other people are getting on the forums
 is this too good to be true?

Well it’s not
 With one caveat

You need help. No matter how much research you do, excel spreadsheets you build out, phone calls you make, and even if you read the entire internet (twice)
 you still need help. And not just any help, but from someone that’s looking out for you.

Look no further then Sina @AutoCompanion .

With Sina, you’re not just another customer – you’re a VIP client. And quite frankly you’re working with someone who genuinely wants to make you happy. Sina is the real deal. If you want to keep things over text message, sure he’ll do that. If you want to talk on the phone for hours mulling over your decision. Sure he’ll do that too. But no matter what, he’s going to find you the best deal and make sure you’re not just “pleased”, but over the moon with your new vehicle.

I ended up narrowing down to a new build, 2021 BMW x7. Given how close I am to SC, PCD was a no brainer. So unlike some deals where you’re leasing a vehicle that’s ready to go, Sina and I worked together for almost 2 months from the day we first spoke, to the vehicle ordering process, throughout the production timeline, and finally until delivery. When I had questions for the dealer, Sina stepped up in and made sure they were prompt and responsive. When the paperwork was supposed to come in, Sina made sure they were on time. I couldn’t be happier with my new ride and 100% of the credit goes to Sina for making it happen.

Sure you can keep doing your research, and beating around the bush until you finally make a decision. Or you can appreciate that I, like so many others, also scoured the internet and spoke to thousands of dealers, and all came up with the same conclusion. We need help, and Sina @AutoCompanion is your guy.

So stop thinking about it.

Pull the trigger.

You will not be disappointed.

7 Likes

My experience with Sina was outstanding!! He wastes no time, provides full transparency, and delivers on his promises. He acknowledges inquires within hours and takes care of any issues by the next morning at the latest. Best of all, he offers exactly same deals for all regardless of your race, gender, or negotiating skills & experience – sounds too good to be true, but it is!

I got a fantastic deal on my brand new 2021 MB GLA 250, and the dealership managed to find the car I wanted in just a few days, including my preferred color and options combo!! My deepest gratitude and highest recommendations for Sina, I don’t think I’ll want to work with any dealerships directly ever again.

2 Likes

I had to laugh at a recent post suggesting you just do it and stop thinking about it! I too had spent way too much time watching comparison videos, reading reviews, endlessly building cars on manufacturer web sites, and lurking in forums.

I finally decided what I wanted and was armed with the knowledge of how much off MSRP I could achieve. Off to the dealership I went ready to pull the trigger
I was promptly laughed off the lot.

Well that didn’t go so well

Back on the forums, I PM’d a guy who had posted about his fantastic deal. He got right back to me and mentioned he had used a broker named Sina!!

Somehow I had gone through my life, not realizing that one could use a broker to buy a car!

So glad I reached out to Sina! He called me within minutes of reaching out to him. He offered me the exact discount I had been laughed out of the dealership for! And later that evening I was contacted by a new dealership who had an allotment available for a new build. Shockingly, 5 weeks later I took delivery of my new custom built BMW X5!!!

Sina was very responsive, knowledgeable, and personable. Within hours of my first contact with him, I had secured a fantastic price and a build code from BMW!

Stop thinking about it, just reach out to Sina, you’ll be happy you did!

3 Likes

My leasing experience with @AutoCompanion was excellent . I contacted Sina about a 2020 Lexus GX 460 I am extremely happy with my experience and highly recommend @AutoCompanion to all!

2 Likes

My experience with LeaseCompanion was seamless. I purchased a 2021 BMW M5 comp and the deal went through as promised. I even purchased the tire and wheel insurance as well since there was such a substantial discount offered. I recommend anyone needing a new car to check out LeaseCompanion first!!

2 Likes