2019 Mercedes GLS 450 Loaner $550/month First Payment Due at Signing (No MSD's!)

I was able to help score this deal through @AutoCompanion for my dad who has been in the market for a GLS. Will add pics once the car arrives (out of state deal).

Opted against MSD’s since the base MF is already so low.

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $ 84,110
Monthly Payment: $ 550 ($591 with tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 591
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00014
Residual: 52
Incentives:
Region: East coast
Leasehackr Score: 12.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

EDIT: was just reminded that Mercedes also covered 1 payment as well!

Update! Car arrived yesterday.

22 Likes

Nice deal, congrats!

1 Like

This is an AWESOME deal. I would get one ASAP for my wife if this is replicable still.

1 Like

@theduke it was a pleasure working with both of you! Really enjoyed speaking with you and your father! Let me know if you need help with transport!

Don’t forget Mercedes also covered 1 payment on your new car as well!

8 Likes

Great deal on the outgoing body

1 Like

Congrats on the deal. Probably the best GLS deal ever posted on LH. :clap:

4 Likes

Great deal good work!

Nearly 30 people have messaged me about this car since you posted this!!! Responding to 5 texts at a time.

Please please contact if you are ready to pull the trigger. The other GLS is ~$40 more a month. Higher MSRP.

4 Likes

Still an awesome deal!

1 Like

Awesome! Someone should definitely pull the trigger.

1 Like

Holy sweet mother of

1 Like

Sweet baby Jesus

What a hackr… not a civilian

You forgot the celebratory picture :wink:

1 Like

It’s not here yet. When it arrives I’ll definitely put up a pic!

2 Likes

I havent seen a deal that great in while on these… to evaluate the full value of the deal the transport should be included on top of the DAS since its an expense to get the car, in my opinion. So what zips did this travel from and to… because the cost of that transport reflects true DAS

I disagree. While that may be the case if you are reflecting YOUR personal true cost to drive the car, in order for the car to be a valid data point for the rest of the LH community, the shipping can be mentioned, it does not need to be included though. My logic is that if OP was in the DMV area, he could easily get the car for the provided, which in essence is the real deal.

3 Likes

Seems like you just want the zip to find the dealer. And it seems that would be particularly useful to you since by your username, you’re probably a broker.

2 Likes

This is why I asked for zip codes and not cost of shipping, so that people could compare what it would cost them

Yes @theduke, I want to know the information for a dealer that doesn’t have the deal anymore since you bought it. So your logic makes total sense! See above comment on why I asked for zips rather than what you paid for shipping. If I wanted the name of dealer, I can just ask you or the guy who sold it to you, whats the big deal but obviously thats not my intent.