🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

We reached out to Sina after a local deal on an Audi A6 fell through. Initially, we were hesitant about buying a car online and out of state but Sina was very helpful and responsive and walked us through the process. Also he just seems like a good guy that genuinely cared about what we wanted. Couldn’t be happier with the Mercedes C43 AMG

3 Likes

I had similar experience, Sina was fantastic, very responsive, honest and upfront on what he can do etc. In addition he also educated me so that i can make the right decision even if i did not pick his deal. Love his honesty and will 100% recommend him.

2 Likes

Worked with Sina to lease a custom build X6 M50i. Sina is very easy to work with and helped facilitate the best deal possible. I highly recommend his brokering services for anyone looking to lease a car.

5 Likes

Had a great experience leasing with Sina for my new 2021 5 series. Sina took the time, over a period of 6 weeks to make sure I found exactly what I wanted even if that required contacting other dealers out of state to locate the specific model.

All in, over many weeks, Sina probably spent 4-5 hours answering all my questions and was a complete professional. I highly recommend him for any first time or experienced lessee. I will certainly be using him for any future lease.

3 Likes

Sina and me ultimately didn’t work together, but Sina did analyze my own Volvo XC90 deal and give me a confirmation that it was a good one to go with. Highly recommend reaching out to him and working with him if you can

2 Likes

I never thought I’d use a broker - I’ve leased three cars over the past three years with the help of leasehackr - but the combination of limited 2020 IS350s & my decreasing patience with dealerships led me to @AutoCompanion . Sina was worth every penny.

Working with him was a breeze and he was transparent throughout the entire process. I’m not much of a phone person so appreciated that Sina was accessible via text message with a super quick response time. He even stepped back in to call the dealer with one clarifying question after I got a bit confused by the final contract. I used his shipping contact for final delivery of the car which was also painless. Overall, I’m extremely happy with the deal we got on this car and would absolutely use Sina’s services again.

3 Likes

Just picked up my new M340i build at the BMW Performance Center in SC yesterday. This is the first time I’ve ever had a lease, much less used a broker, and having Sina as a resource was awesome. The way I look at it, when you use Sina you have someone looped into the transaction who is going to advocate for you if need be with the dealer, because that dealer isn’t going to want to jeopardize their relationship with Sina and brokers live off reviews and word of mouth.

With that said, I was incredibly happy with the deal Sina got me and the dealership was incredibly easy to work with. I am somewhat anal retentive, as many who spend time on this forum likely are, but both Sina and the dealer were extremely patient and happy to explain everything. I also had the easiest experience with F&I that I’ve ever had in my life, and being able to easily text with Sina versus calling was very convenient for me. I definitely plan to work with him again in the future.

Here are some pictures from yesterday after delivery:

8 Likes

Sina helped me get an amazing deal. Tried Lexus first then switched to BMW
No hassle
Duchess. Time saver can only recommend

3 Likes

I leased my car using Sina’s services and have no complaints. I live in Portland, OR and got my new Volvo XC90 shipped from Maryland. Sina is professional and courteous. I would recommend his brokerage service without a second thought.

2 Likes

Sina helped me get a great deal on a custom built 2021 BMW 330e in Phytonic Blue. Picking up the car was a simple quick process and the numbers were exactly as promised. It was a good experience for my first lease and would definitely recommend him.

1 Like

Helped my brother get into a 2021 530i, everything as advertised.

Nothing hidden, Sina was responsive to questions at a moments notice. Dealership was easy to work with.

Also really appreciated the $300 October deal to go along with a donation to the Komen Foundation.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Sina helped me get a m340. He is very responsive and saved me a lot of time negotiating with dealer.
The delivery was smooth and quick. Highly recommend his service for everyone who wants to save time and gets a great deal.

2 Likes

To whoever reads this, if you want a smooth and transparent experience then LeaseCompanion is my recommendation to you. Super easy experience. Thank you for my X4 m40 custom build. Highly recommend.

3 Likes

com-buyer-agency-midatlantic-northeast-southwest-with-nationwide-shipping/262600):

Sina @AutoCompanion was truly the best experience I’ve ever had in purchasing a vehicle. First, I’ve been in the business both in retail and in the vendor space for close to 20 years. Having substantial experience with BMW I was pleasantly surprised with his knowledge, professionalism and most importantly his responsiveness. I started down the path with a competitor and he was hours between emails which is a non-starter with me. I sent a request Sunday evening at 10 pm not expecting anything until Monday. I get a text saying “feel free to give me a call if you can tonite.” This guy gets it. When you are in the moment you want answers. By Monday, my deal was consummated and my car ordered. For anyone looking to buy a car and your time is valuable, check this guy out. You won’t be disappointed!

2 Likes

Got my first bmw from sina had 0 experience with leasing cars.
Did costume order on x4 m40i, car got to the dealership in less then a month. The whole process was super smooth everything happened with full transparency and 0 suprises! When the time comes, I’ll definitely use them for my next car absolutely recommend!

2 Likes

Sina @AutoCompanion got us a wonderful deal on a '21 XC90. As new parents, we had very little time to shop so we decided to use his services. We couldn’t be happier, we got the color and options we wanted! We literally spent more time learning how to use the car then closing the deal at the dealership. We will certainly be using Sina again for our next car - highly recommended.

2 Likes

It was so nice to work with Sina @AutoCompanion. And I am happy to get my brand new C300 with a great deal. Recommend him to others who want to lease a car.

1 Like

@AutoCompanion was a true pro to work with. They got back to me quickly, and had numbers around $150 a month cheaper then local dealers. I ended up going with a different brand, but I would highly suggest leasecompanion!

1 Like

Sina got me an amazing deal on two Lexus UX250Hs, was very kind and very fast with getting me my two cars. I recommend him to everyone who’s trying to get a good deal & no headaches. Thank you Sina for the amazing deal & service.

1 Like

Working with Sina @AutoCompanion could not have been any easier! first time working with a broker on a lease and Sina made sure the entire process was seamless and completed to perfection. He was able to get me in a brand new 2021 BMW m5 competition with a killer deal. Saved me a lot of time and money and even helped me go over the lease terms and documentation to make sure everything was what we agreed to. Sina was very responsive, well-educated, extremely friendly. I have already recommended his services to several other friends and family members and will definitely be looking to continue my relationship with him going forward.

2 Likes